cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor plant number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my vendor master additional purchase org data,i had removed plant details.but still in T001W table against the vendor plant is appearing.

Could you please guide from where I need to remove this entry.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

can you explain this in more detail: In my vendor master additional purchase org data

because there are 2 options with a plant, one is the plant assignment, and the other is the option to allow purchasing org data in vendor master to be maintained at plant level.

I do not know any other way than the plant assignment in vendor master to make this entry in T001W table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I went to vendor master extras , then additional purcase org data and removed plant .

My understanding is, after removing plant from here, it wont appear in T001W table. But after removing plant also, it still appearing.

Due to this , I am getting error Material was not subjected to inventory in plant xxxxx

Please help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have had the same problem with you and finally I fixed this.

FIst step, I add the plant assignment in vendor master again, then go to table T001W (SE16N), the assignment is still there.

Next step I remove the plant assignment in vendor master and refresh the tabel T001W (SE16N), the plant assignment removed.

Hope this reply can help other guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After removing the plant from the vendor master data of the plant vendor, the vendor number will be deleted from the table T001W against the Plant.

As per the error message, the error might be due to material type configuration for the corresponding material.

Please check in the IMG as below,

Go into IMG > Logistics general > material master > Basic Settings > material type > Define Attributes of Material Types

Select your material type and click Quantity/Value update for the required plant.

Regards

Eshwar H

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Eshwar

It is not at all related to Material type. Itried to create the Po with same material using different vendor and it worked.

The issue is with vendor and the entry was not deleted from T001W table though the plant was removed from Vendor master details

Hence I wanted to check where we will maintain the plant against the vendor other than in vendor master

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you check the vendor master again at this place, is the assignment still gone or is it back?