Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel UD with QEVA0008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could You pls help me to cancel a material document with inspeciton lot and UD

I have read in many threads that the UD could be cancelled if QEVA0008 is implemented (it has a component SAPMQEVA). So I have it, and I tried to checked with SMOD - it lead me to QA12, exatly the same as normal one - and what to do here, I could not see any additional function. I tried all reasonable function - but no status change only the lot is cancelled. But the material document still can not be reversed.

So, how can I cancel UD properly pls, with QEVA0008

thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried MBST to cancel your material document . This will work if it has not been invoiced.

If you want to move the stock back to quality from unres, you can try 322 mov type by activating 08 ins type in MM.

If this does not work, then you need to go for OSS note 175842 and QEVA0008 exit to acheive the stock movements.

Hope one of the option should solve your issue.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

thank You for answering, but i ams till struggling with this issue.

It seems that the note has been implemented properly, so I can reverse the UD, and get status UDRE, but still can not do the cancellation MBST / MIGO. (I have all the qty on stock related to the related inspection lot, so this should not be the problem). But with different error reason QA046 - say, that the inspection lot partially posted.

I have the 08 activated, and did the 322 - this can not help me eighter.

Could You support me, pls?

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u say that the said note is implemented, then there must be a Z t_code in which u have to enter that inspection lot which u want to reverse and save.

322 will happen in background, just ask ur abaper to find t_code for that note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

thank You - You were very right ; first I ment the program for UD cancellation was entered properly, and now I have set a new tr. code for using the source code for lot cancellation and 322. And it is works

Thanks, You were very helpful, this was actually my failure of being beginner in programming - but now i got it.

You are rewarded.

Br

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you impliemented user exit QEVA0008 ? Did you write any custome code in the Z include? Does it enable any option in UD to cancel the UD ?

Former Member

Hi,

I how I implemented EXIT_SAPMQEVA_008

I actually used two OSS notes, because the whole operation - cancel UD and cancel original GR - takes 3 steps - the first two is missing to do the last (actual GR reverse)

1. to reverse UD: created simple project (CMOD) with component EXIT_SAPMQEVA_008 - oss note: 1108313 describes corretly - 0000946746 correction instruction related to MQEVAO10 object,

After this: I have a new button at QA12 - customer function

2. cancel lot and do the 322: created a new Z* transaction / using new Z* report program with implementing the source code, as it is described at oss note: 175842, the only modification on this source code required for me, that here the booking date at the document for cancellation (related to 322) will always be the actual date - so I added a new input field with a default actual date, and here the user could change the date - of course in open booking period

After this: the lot could be cancelled along with the 322 movement - for reversing original 321

3. Do the original GR cancellation in MIGO document with 102 movement is created as normal.

II. Did I write any additional coding:

Not in the EXIT_SAPMQEVA_008, but to the code included in 175842 note

Does it enable UD cancellation option

After pressing the new customer function button, the UD reversed - status change from UD to UDRE, and two further options: 1. cancel lot with new Z* tr. action, 2. record new UD

I still not checked the following ones: 1. is there any history record about cancelled UD,2. is there an autorisation object to UD cancellation

(Checked Your thread about this issue - do not uderstand what You still miss, but I hope this answers You

Let me know if I could help You more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for a detailed reply.

so my last question is , you did not do anything in the exit QEVA0008. Yuo just activated this is CMOD. No need to impliment the Z include in the same right? The standard include and customer function should suffice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QEVA0008 is standard with no change - the ZXQEVU10 include is in with standard function module 'QAST_PROCESS_ACTIVITY' is called n my system.

Try to check it - You will see by and by what You need.

Br

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you not want to cancel UD but you want to reverse original document after UD...note 175842 of SAP can only help you