cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management : SD/FI/MM?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a the following requirement & need your expert opinion, is it possible to have solution or not.

1. Customer X has Credit limit - 10 laks ; this has been given thru FD32 : I invoice 14 lakhs every month

now the same customer is a vendor for me. I buy material for worth of 5laks every month.

my requirement when the custmoer credit liimit exceeds and not allowing for delivery until & unless mannual increase credit limit from 10 lakhs to 14 lakhs thru fd32, but at the same i have vendor outstanding amount of Rs.4lakh on account material bought by me. is it possible without enhancing the credit limit can the vendor outstanding is connected to customer credit management so that without increasing in credit limit i wanted to deliver/invoice.

kindly let us know whether this is possble to attach in customer account the vendor account so that the credit mangements takes automatically and allow the billing to maximum outstanding amount including credit limit which is already assigned.

please help

thanx in advance

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In that case you can do one thing don't maintain any thing in FD32 ,MAINTAIN maximum document value in ova8 ,other wise use the user exit ,Explain the Abper same ,my help you to Resolve the Issue.

Thanks,

venkataswamy.y

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i think i have to give more clarity on my query.

1. To customer i will be raising invoices over period of month to the maximum credit limit mainitain as of now.

once the credit limit exceeds, i am raising credit limit and raise more invoices.

2. At the same time, i am buying material from same customer, who is a vendor for me, i am getting more invoices over a period of month, which i am liable to pay.

it is not one/single invoice, i wanted to link my liability with credit limit so that without increasing credit limit, my invoice shud allow till last paise of liability and after that it shud stop. precisely i wanted to use my liability of same vendor when i am doing deliver/invoice to customer.

basically i am looking for sd/fi/mm integration with regard to credit management.

thanx in advance

srihari

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srihari,

Please try this:

The answer to you is so sipmle..you dont have to woory abt it...SAP is having all the provisions for it when they ve designed it...

Simply go the the csutomer master , and select control data tab...enter the vendor number there,,remember this should be the vendor which you want to adjust his account with. Now go to company code data and check the option "Clearing with vendor" .

Simillarly go to Vendor master, and control data tab, enter the customer number there. Also go to company code data, and check the "Clearing with customer" checkbox.

By doing the above simple configuration, you can be able to offset the amounts receivables/ payables between ur vendor and customer. This will be useful in cases where the customer acts as a vendor or vice versa.

I have taken the above text from the last message in the thread:

Try it & Let us know.

THanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sir,

we know and already following the same for offset & clearing account, but my requirement is towards

credit management link between customer & vendor in SAP subject to customer and vendor are same outside sap.

i wanted to invoice customer based on the liability on vendor (here the customer in sd & vendor in mm is one & the same).

experts, pl let us know whether it is possible to integrate sd/fi/mm with respect to credit management.

thanks

srihari

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think vendor will be considered in credit management concept. With user exit, this can be achieved

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srihari,

no we cannot consider VENDOR into our credit management.

balajia