Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in classification data ==> transaction terminated

bear_boy
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

When user tried confirming a process order via t-code CORK, the message :"Inconsistency in classification data ==> transaction terminated" appeared.

While reading the forums, it was suggested that I run t-code BMCC to fix the inconsistencies in the batch. After that, user tried confirmation again, the error is still there.

How do I fix this error, if BMCC doesn't work?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this out.

bear_boy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already ran BMCC, and fixed all inconsistencies. However, when I tried running CORK again, I still got the same error.

Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know the batch characteristics in your batch classification. Also check the material master whether you enter some value inside classification view for batch class or not. Do you enter some value during CORK for batch characteristics? Do you goods receipt to the different batch number or same batch number?

Please revert.

bear_boy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the characteristic LOBM_VFDAT (expiry date) in the batch class. In the material master we dont enter any value in the field. In CORK, we also dont enter batch characteristics. We also do GR using the same batch number.

>

> Please let me know the batch characteristics in your batch classification. Also check the material master whether you enter some value inside classification view for batch class or not. Do you enter some value during CORK for batch characteristics? Do you goods receipt to the different batch number or same batch number?

>

> Please revert.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this link for error Message no. 12126,

Please refer OSS note 1228362 and 555508

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Having Run BMCC, if the issue still persists,then please check the below ones and revert-

Identital batch maintained in material master and GR

Characteristics are properly assigned to material master

remove/ignore classification and run CORK to cross check.

Regards

Chandra

Answers (0)