cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Recruitment Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to Recruitment Module and need few clarifications on R/3 Recruitment Module

Selecting the Applicants

Interview Process

Mapping Interviewer to the Applicant

Level of Interview

Attaching Feedback form of Applicant

Approval Process

Picking up the profile from bunch of profiles based on the Skill Set

Plz let me know can the above things be done in R/3 Recruitment

Thanks in advance

Edited by: UG Rajesh on Mar 8, 2011 12:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again to Dilek and Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Selecting the Applicants - Please use the menu steps under HR - Personnel Management - Recruitment - Selection Procedure

Interview Process - You can maintain all interview process steps (call for appointment - appointment, etc.) via Applicant Activities - PB60

Mapping Interviewer to the Applicant - PB60 Activities - Interview Appointment - 3 Responsible fields can be used for this purpose.

Level of Interview - In my client we have HR Interview/Technical Interview/Upper management Interview. We maintain all these info in the status reason field for Applicant action - "Invite Applicant" via PB40.

Attaching Feedback form of Applicant - Via t-code PB30 - Services for object - Create - Create attachment step, you can add any type of document to the applicant master data. You may also design an appraisal form via PHAP_CATALOG and assign it to an applicant (PHAP_CREATE).

Approval Process - I have not done an approval process workflow in recruitment module.

Picking up the profile from bunch of profiles based on the Skill Set - You can assign qualifications of applicant via PPPM and requirements of vacant position via PPPM. And then you can run a Profile Matchup between the vacancy and the applicant using PEPM.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

I will do accordingly and let you know if I struck up some where.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

I want to maintain Qualifications (B.Tech) and Skill Set (ABAP) for the Applicants. Where do I need to create them.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the applicant qualifications in Infotype 0024 and education in IT 0022 through transaction PB30. But for attaching the qualifications or education to the applicant you have to first configure the Skills and Education in IMG.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks for the response.

Even I am looking for the same. I need to configure Qualifications and Skills in IMG which should reflect in PP01. But am not getting whr to configure these. Could u plz suggest me the exact navigation path

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Please create the qualification catalog (consisting of knowledge, skills and abilities) via OOQA.

Assign these catalog items to applicants as qualifications and vacancies as requirements via PPPM.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is integration of PA and PD in table T77S0 group PLOGI - QUALI. If the value is 1 A032 Q then you have to configure qualifications through transaction code OOQA otherwise you can create it in Table T574A. Before creating qualifications through OOQA you will also have to create scales through Tcode OOSC.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is a new module which replaces SAP Recruitment. It is called SAP e-Recruiting which offers much more functionalities.

Please drop me an e-mail if you need more info on the difference between both of them.

Best regards

Wim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wim....

Actually we are going with R3 only. So my doubt is can it be possible doing in R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WIm

Wish you a very happy new year. I need your help badly. I am in recruitment industry from last 8 years .Now working as recruitment manager. I started my career with company ranbaxy in 2005 in SAP PP. Then I left and entered into recruitment industry. I reentered in 2008 in SAP in SAP secruity . I did training in basis, ABAP, HR. I badly want to come in SAP. because my family reason was not able to enter IT line. I have done MCa and MBA HR. Please help if there is any module in SAP related to recruitment.Please help. My id is bhanot.poonam@gmail.com. Please help

shahidkhan4321
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.