cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adopting Price from PR to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Gurus,

I understand it is not standard to adopt PR valuation price as PO price (especially since inforecords is available). Is there cutom way for this to happen? That price indicated in PR will be used PO price.

My scenario is that client creates PR (with price) and release strategy takes effect. But when PR is converted to PO, the price (net price) may not be the same value as the one released.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code OMET & define functional authorization ,choose adopt PO price.Then in t.code SU01 assign your user ID with parameter ID EFB.& save. Now cretae PR & Then PO,the valuation price of PR will be taken to PO automatically.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Biju K.

I will try this.

If I may have follow-up question on this. I am not sure if I am violating forum rules (please indicate so I can post differently). Will this work even in Mass Creation (ME59)?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

I have created in OMET and ticked ADOPT PO price. Also did SU01 to add to my parameter.

I create PR and input in valuation price. Create PO (ME21N) reference to PR. This is the message I get now.

Message no. ME624

"You have no authorization for a purchase order referencing a requisition"

Former Member
0 Kudos

while you are getting the error enter the t.code /NSU53 and hit enter. system will display the authorization issue. take screen shot of that and ask your basis consultant to provide the authorization for the same.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message clearly says "no authorization".Please contact Basis Consultant to have authorization for creating purchase order from purchase requisition

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Biju,

Already working. I also ticked "Ref. to Purchase Requisition" in OMET.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)