cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting External activity quantity changing after PR creation.

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating projects in SAP, and i am using external activities for procuring non stock materials/services. I have assigned quantity in one of the external activity as 10 ea, and i have released the project and PR generated. I converted the PR to PO. after that i tried to change the quantity in the same activity to 5 ea and system allowed me to change, i have veified the PR created earlier and i can see that the Quanity in PR changed from 10 to 5 ea.

I feel that system should not allow us to change the quantity after converting PR to PO, because if system allows to change then we maynot get the planned vs actuals correctly.

I request you to suggest me me how to restrict changes to PR after converting to PO for external activities.

Note: For service activity system is not allowing to change the quantity after converting PR to PO, it is happening only with external activity.

Need your valuable suggestions

Thank you

regards

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiii

I have faced the same situation in our system and we have had the user exit : COZF0002 - Change purchase req. for externally procured component.

Hope this helps your requirement.

Regards

Kaashif M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kaashif

Thanks alot for your valuable reply. It is really useful. I will try the solution proposed by you. Hope this solves my problem.

thank you

regards

kishore