cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceeded - Msg no BP603- While Deleting a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am Getting the error "Budget exceeded - Msg no BP603- While Deleting a PO " while deleting a Po-

Budget exceeded by XXX amt ,in Documnet 020 in order xxxxxxx -PO is created after the PR.

Regards

Shisac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, for what exactly(account assignment) budget exceeded? Check corresponding commitment document for this PO, what's the value it has?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Budget exceeds for INR 15.617.00 , The committment PO as INR 400000.00

The Scenario is

The PO as 3 line item , 1st line item INR 400000.00 ( Deletion flag is marked ) , 2nd line item INR 19000.00, And 3rd line item 5000.00 , the client is trying to delete the 1st line item.

I saw the report s_alr_87013019 ( Available quality is 9535.00)

Does this mean - system is checking for budget while deleting also ? ( i am not sure on this!)

If yes is this a normal behavior of the system

I am totally confused !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. when you delete PO item then PR commitment become 'open'.

'1st line item INR 400000.00 ( Deletion flag is marked ) , the client is trying to delete the 1st line item.' - I don't understand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say the client is trying to delete the first line item only out of the three line item .

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO, when created on PR with certain conditions, could fully consume this PR, even if the original amount of PR is bigger than that of PO. So, when deleting the PO line, will re-open PR line, and potentially consume additional budget. So, it's a normal situation...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check what the value of corresponding PR.

Eg

PR 10 000EUR, quantity 10. Commitment 10000

PO quantity 10, value 5000. Commitment for PO 5000, PR=0.

If you 'reverse' PO commitment for PR become 10 000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Edited by: shisac on Mar 30, 2011 1:03 PM

Answers (0)