cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am self teaching SAP CRM functional module and wanted to know if this method is alright to follow:

Thoroughly understanding the SAP, SAP CRM Fundamental by reading following documents:

SAP CRM overview- CR1010

SAP CRM base customization and customization fundamentals - CR100

SAP CRM User Interface

SAP CRM sub modules:

Marketing planning and campaign mgmt

Services

Sales

Simultaneously, I am learning how to configure via the SAP IDES system and referring to

Configuration docs/Building block provided by sap help portal

http://help.sap.com/bp_crm70/CRM_DE/HTML/Content_Library_CRM_en_DE.HTM

However, please let me know if this is a right method or any concepts I may have missed to incorporate.

Also, it will be helpful if any one can provide a link or explain to the project implementation (from start to finish) in SAP CRM or some kind of mock project, where I can understand the process flow of the SAP CRM project.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi .

can you just send me link for sap crm overview and crm100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys!!!

Can any of you share the scenarios on sap crm or is there any resources online to follow?

Also, I was been told to pay special attention to tables/database/clients ... I am litlle lost about it. Can it be explained or referenced online.

Also, how the project roadmap is in sap crm.?

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I would say that you are on the correct approach. My self-learning steps were similar. The most you will learn by trying to solve concrete tasks. When you know what you try to implement, you try it on the system and also look if someone already did it and described the steps. And more things you will solve during the time, more you will get experienced.

Regards.

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you're on the right track. Going through this multitude of documents would definitely help you .But I'm not too sure if there's an end-to-end implementation guide available(as it is scenario and business model based).

But I guess other people in the forum might help you out on that.

Thnx.