cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete error entities in TRFC queue to clear stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

Now we found we have lots of entities in TRFC queue (Tcode: sm58 in R3) with error status, some of entities sit there with very old date ( for example, several months ago).

if I select "delete entry", system get the error said "only user ALEREMOTE can delete entry" since the RFC connect user is ALEREMOTE. (ALEREMOTE is system user)

how can we clear those entities? and how to monitor those TRFC/QRFC queue daily basic ? now we get huge amount in table ARFCSSTATE

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try pushing these LUWs to BW system from SM58 but you have to be absolutely sure which LUW's you are executing.

The request ID will be maintained in Each LUW ..click on the ALEREMOTE for a LUW and search for REQ id manually.

Select relvant LUW ->Go to Edit->Select Execute LUW(f6). Do push LUW one by one.

Pusing these LUW''s may cause data inconsistencies as they will contain data.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Karan

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Basis job, if you find that entries you infomr to Basis team they will clear or you take authorizations for SM58 for deletion and then delete all entries.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

To delete tRFC entries with error status:

in Tr. sm58 -> Log file -> Rearrange -> Execute for desired period.

For outbound qRFCs:

Tr. smq1 -> QRFC -> Reorganize

inbound qRFCs:

Tr. smq2 -> QRFC -> Reorganize

Good luck

Sasha

Message was edited by:

Alexander Ippa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex. It's worked for me !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i got the sid error what r the different scenarios for the occuring of the Sid errors plz explain

regards

priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i had a query regarding the tRFC errors in sapbw. y this errors occurs n what is the bussiness scenario . give me the expample. plz help me out

regards

priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, these tRFC entries should be able to delete, given the right authorization.

I think you might have to check where these errorenous tRFCs are coming from. If they are triggered by some infopackage, try locate and into what exactly went wrong.

One of the way out is then to archive the ARFCCSTATE or extend the space on it. I know that Basis should know where to extend the number of entries on this table.

Try this Oss note Note 760113 - Delete unprocessed LUWs in the qRFC.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Gimmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with your system administrator for this. He should be able to clear these.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis said the IDOC can not be delete, the only thing is change the Idoc's status.

the TRFC error entities happened day by day, all of those message are stay in R3 outbound queue. if we don't wanna push them to BW, how to clear them in RFC queue.

thanks a lots

Jie

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody have idle how to mornitoring RFC queue in case error message happened??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Miao,

in SM58; perform your selections; always delete old LUWs (> than one month old)

Menu Log File / Reorganize

Redo your selections: better enter your BW destination and check mark system errors, enter the ALE user and the date range. Be carefull to NOT delete any current LUW!!!!

execute; go once back, refresh, your TRFC queue should be clean.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Former Member

Detailed steps for deleting error entries in TRFC queue

1. Logon to EP1.

2. Open SM58

3. Change the Display Period where the entry was recorded.

4. Click on Execute button.

5. From menu, go to Log file > Reorganize

6. On Date Section: type the affected date

On Status: tick all selections

7. Click Execute button.