Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough quota for attendance/absence 1000 on 04.04.2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mates,

I have generated quotas and trying to create absence to deduct from quota

and system throws an error "Not enough quota for attendance/absence 1000 on 04.04.2011 for personnel no. 00030013".

Message no. HRTIM00REC014

I refered to few threads and also checked the relevant tables like T554S,V_T559L,deduction rule T556C.

Quotas - T556A.

still throws the same message .

any other tables i need to check ?am i missing any config node?havnt come across this error message before.I also refered to a note-876848 that was refered by a gentleman ,but im not sure whether thats relevant to this error message.Kindly share ur thoughts .

No Worries

KG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes It should be 2001 i.e. quota deduction

Is quota deducted after using this screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Latha,Nope as expected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mates

I tried with another leave type and tried generating quotas and it works as expected .I suppose i have made some mistake some where for the previous one.this time i gave 2001 for screen number and it did work as expected.thank u all for ur time .

im closing this .

No Worries

KG

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not related to TMSTA Status.....Surly You have missed something in config....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks siki mate,latha and venu ..i have chkd the tables u have shared and i guess i need to check config one more time:)

now its accepting to saving absence after changing the screen number to 2000 -v_554s_o...it shoudl be 2001 ,shdnt it ?

for some reason when i change to 2001 it is throwing same message ?has anyone come across this before ?

or im totally makng a mistake some where ;)?????drvng me crazy;)

thanks for ur valuable inputs ,hope v can get this fixed ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in T559V table that you have maintained validity date based on ESG/PSG for QUOMO Feature return value..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KG,

Check the Table V_T559D for the "Validity/Deduction intervals". Whether the generated Quota is valid for deduction on that

particular day 04.04.2011 .

Regards

Venu

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this employee has change his EG or PSA please let us know ?

along with above tables u have to check V_556R_B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes latha checked it .

Siki mate checkd it and seems to be fine.

siki mate as discusd my tmsta is 1 and T556a_b im tryng no genration ..cud tat be bcoz of that ?let me try chagng the status to 0 and see how it goes ..

let me chk the config nodes once again ..

mates,if u feel i have missed anythng kndly share ur inputs.

No Worries

KG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are able to generate quota and not able to apply for leave then check whether you have assigned correct counting rule to absence type. Also check deduction rule.

Rgds,

Lata