Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STG_E_FILENOTFOUND in B1 DE

pedro_magueija
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've been confronted with a problem on a newly installed machine, that is using Win7, VS2010, SAP B1 DE.

The addon installer wizard would ask all normal info and when we finalized it, it would throw the STG_E_FILENOTFOUND exception.

After checking the source in B1 DE, I noticed a variable is used to indicate the path to the template of the project being created.

If you like me at B1 DE installation indicated VS2010 as version and the ...\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0 as the path, than this variable will use the VS2010 to search for the template.

Checking the directory ...\SAP Business One Development Environment\SAP Business One AddOnInstaller Wizards\SAP Business One AddOnInstaller .NET Wizard\project templates, I noticed the folder (VS2010) does not exist.

So the solution will be to copy the folder VS2008 and rename it to VS2010.

Problem will be solved.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed the above steps and was successfull in creating and deploying addon using

VS2012.But i am getting an error while connecting addon.(CLSID error)

The target system is 64 bit so i have build the solution in x86 and while creating addon it shows

.netframework 2.0 selected by default.

Now i am unable to run the addon developed in VS2012 in SAPB1 8.82(PL04)

Please suggest

Thanks,

Kiran Venkatram

pedro_magueija
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You should post this issue as a question in the forum. This will allow more people to help you.

Also try to add the connection code used.

Best regards,

Pedro Magueija

View Pedro Magueija's profile on LinkedIn