cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating ASN in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

We are tring to create an ASN against a PO in "Due list for purchasing documents" in SNC but getting the following errors, the material is invalid, ship from location is invalid and the customer location is invalid.

PO created in ECC and received in SNC. The PO acknowledgement was also received back in ECC but not able to post ASN from SNC to ECC.

Request to please let us know if we have missed out on some master data setting?

Thanks in advance.

mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Were you able to solve the issue. If yes, could you please share the step to correct it with me here.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can check out SAP note 915727,this note is for ICH 5.0 but you can check correction is available in your system or not.

This same error what you are getting is mention in above note but for ICH 5.0

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil. But we are on SNC 7.0. Just one more point, the UI screen does not show any values for customer, product and shipfrom location as options for selection.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

mahesh.

Edited by: mahesh m on Jun 3, 2011 2:09 PM

Edited by: mahesh m on Jun 3, 2011 2:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Try navigating from PO details screen to ASN creation screen and check if you can crate ASN.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

I am also getting the similar type of errors while creating ASN against planned receipts in SNC . I was trying to find for some help & saw this thread.

Just wondering if you managed to rectify the error & able to post the ASN?  Will appreciate if you can share the resolution with me.

We are also on SNC 7.02.

Regards,

Tapan