Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach files to a purchase order

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning

Can someone explain me how can I attach a document to a purchase order? The purchase order has a button to attach, but when I click on it, there is no reaction from the system.

Hugs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can attach an attachment or document in me21n /me22n screen. On the left top there is a icon where before the display of order appears(jus above the Document Overview icon). That icon is called My Object....

Clik on it and you find the options ,click on create - >create Attachment- >....

From here you can add the attachment.

hope this is useful.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for immediate collaboration

Hugs

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create document in transaction CV01N and then attach the same in PO line item.

For more details, refer following link;

[SAP DMS - Document Management System|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-dms.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to ME22N, Click Services for Object button on the left side corner of the POscreen.

Click on this button Create > Create Attachment, from there it will insert the file attachment - so attach as many as from the local file to here.

whenever you want to check the attachment you can display the same from here .

Regards

Anand

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stdemuc,

You can attach normal Doc in Po.See In application tool bar there is an icon Like chat symbol ,click there ans attach it.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use DMS (document management system) first you have to create DIR (document info record) in transaction CV01N or you can add document through services for object => create => create attachment.

Regards