cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Content available for this navigation node message after Portal Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Portal upgrade to 7.01 EHP1 SP7, when we are clicking on any role at the TLN, the Portal Content area is showing the message " No Content available for this navigation node". However before upgrade when we are clicking on any TLN role the content area used to show the first iview in the folder in the detailed navigation.

Please help as we are in a very critical state.

Best

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Can you please let us know if you were able to solve this problem or not and if solved please let us know the solution for it as we are also stuck up with the same problem after we upgraded Portal to SP 22.

thanks & regards...

Gaurav Makin

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You have to modify the contentarea iView and set the property DefaultContent as null.

Incase you are using the default framework page, follow the steps below.

1.Go to the Content Admin.

2.Portal Content->every_user->Standard Portal Users

3.Default Framework Page.->Desktop innerpage->Content Area.

4.Inside Content area, there is one property DefaultContent.

Initially it would have a value as "pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/com.sap.portal.noContentMessage".

You have to make it null.

Thanks

Prashant

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Did you happen to see this thread:

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

>

> Did you happen to see this thread:

>

>

>

> Ameya

Hi Amiya,

I already gone through this thread but iwe will get an empty page if we will change the value of default content to null in the Content Area iview. My requirement is to expand the folder in the detail navigation area and display the first iview in that folder in the content area whenever we click on any role in the TLN.

Mahesh

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your problem related to node content resolved? About second question, do you have any 2nd level navigation? reason I am asking this is because I am trying to display iView from the detailed navigation irrespective of you have 2nd level navigation?

By the way, if your previous issue is resolved, please close the thread for everyone's ease

Ameya