Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual budget exceeded

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I got this error message by TC PR05 during Posting

"Annual budget exceeded by 100.00 EGP (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00010

Message no. FMAVC005

Diagnosis

The annual budget is exceeded by 100.00 EGP (FM PB Availability Control) for the document item 00010. Budget control on outgoing amounts ( ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message for the following combination of availability control ledger, fiscal year (and if applicable, year of cash effectivity) and control object:

9H/2011/NON ACTIVITY GRANT/10100000/81500/51000000/8500/1"

My accounf assignment was like this :-

Cost center : 81500

Fund Center : 81500

Fund : 10100000

Commitment Item : 68665000

I already maintain budget and cover the amount which should be posted .

why i got this error message and why the Commitment item which coming from error message is different on than i put it in account assignment

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Run tcode FMAVCREINIT

'Commitment item which coming from error message is different on than i put it in account assignment' message triggers with control object, and you put posting address. Check if there is available budget exists- tcode FMAVCR01

Trace FMDERIVE, and check you derivation for addresses(budget,avc)

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please this is not solve the issue

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you trace tarce FMDERIVE? Is CI 68665000 derives or 51000000?

You can put in FMAVCR01 your control objects (get it from message) and see what the posting sddresses corresponds to them, as well as available budget

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I did as you say and i found by FMAVCR01 my control objects refer to CI 68665000

Please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then trace FMDERIVE, and see from where this CI derives

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Thanks , i'm new in this area , Please give more details how i did that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in tcode fmderive, double click on you derivation strategy(which assigned to company code,you can see it in left part of Window,tab CompCode assignment), then click Test(or F8)-Trace, you'll see green light and 'Trace is active'. No try to post your doc, for every item you can see Log... Also find a note in service.sap.com it'd be very useful(FAQ: derivation, fmderive)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

In case your issue persisted after checking FMDERIVE, please check if the following correction notes are valid to your release/package (check with your Basis administrator):

1474753 - TRIP: RW 609 error on Travel request

1496385 - Incorrect business trip commitments after changing a trip

1509714 - Incorrect commitment after changing transferred trip

Please implement the note, if valid to you, in a test sytem and retest your issue with a completely new example, new postings.

In case the note resolved the issue it will be only for the new postings. For the trips already created please run report

RPR_CORRECT_COMMITMENT in order to adjust data as the note explanation also says.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

For additional information, you can activate the Trace tool for FMDERIVE, and do the posting again.

By the way, this is a customer tool where you can analyze the derivation log and find out how the Account Assignment

objects are determined.

See note 666322 "Derivation tool in the FM: Trace function" for more info.

To be able to see the details of the trace please do the following:

1) Enter in FMDERIVE and activate the Trace (for more details check note 666322)

2) Test again your issue.

3) You will receive FMDERIVE trace screen with the values of account assignments, including commitment item.

4) In the FMDERIVE pop-up screen click on button "Display Log". When you click there you will see another screen.

5) There, Go to Menu Goto -> Display Print Template

6) Click on both folders to open the tree.

In the first one you will see the Values after and Before.

In the second one (Steps), you are able to see WHERE exactly was the change, what was happening during the execution of derivation rules, the RULES that it is in use in that step.

All the derivation rules which are in use during the process will be marked with yellow line.

If you check the trace log and the 'value before' is blank, this means that the system is not able to find this assignment and you

should consider creating a derivation rule. If you check the trace log and the 'value after' is not correct or blank, you

should check/adjust your existing derivation rule.

Please check also, where derivation is done ( Rule to derive the Commitment Item frm GL account) and see setting 'Overwrite with New Value' is selected. If you do not want to re-derive this value, then you need to select the option 'Do Not Overwrite if Fld Already Filled'. This will keep the current value and not derive a new one.

I believe this will help you.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa.