cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P - Card in Classic Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing Classic scenario, SAP SRM 7.O and ECC 6.0 with EHP4. Please let us know, If P - card Functionality is available with the above said Package?

The documents clearly mention P- card not supported for Classic Scenario in SAP SRM7.0.

Our client want P-cards Functionality in Classic Scenario Only. Client got very good back end ECC system. Client do not wish to go for Extended Classic.

Please let me know, how we can enhance the Classic Scenario to Support P - Cart.

Is there is Standard Enhancement Package is available from SAP to support P-card from classic scenario ?

Else How much approximate efforts needed to enhance to meet the above requirement ? (If some one already implemented P- card in Classic Scenario)

Please do the needful.

Even correct contact person to get the Quote for above requirement from SAP also helpful.

Thanks

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Can you please share me the documents for implementing P-Card functionality in SAP SRM 7.01?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working with SAP for the solution.This will be consider to implemented in second phase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Girisha,

Did you get any reply from SAP on implementing P-Card in Classic scenario ?
Do let me know.

Best Regards,
Priydarshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Girisha,

I have heard its not supported in classic scenario.

Do share your views if you done it though some customiszation. I am also looking for same.

Best Regards,

John

Edited by: SRM_query on Jun 26, 2011 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did like to know, if anybody customized and implemented the Purchasing cards (P-cards) in SRM 7.01 Classic Scenario or any workaround to map the functionality in Classic Scenario.

Thanks,

Manju

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Setting Up Procurement Card Payment : In SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM), you can specify procurement cards as the payment method when you purchase items, provided you are using the Materials Management functions in SAP SRM. In addition, you can manage settlements for purchases made using a procurement card. This means you can transfer the settlement file that the bank or card company sends you to SAP SRM to check that the contents are correct and specify account assignments.

Prerequisites

--> You are using the Materials Management functions in SAP SRM.

--> In the back-end system, Accounting is set up, and the card company is created as a supplier.

--> You have set up the ALE distribution model in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under:

SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> ALE Settings --> ALE Settings (Logical System)

Procedure

1. Enter your procurement card details using the Create User transaction.

The settlement files are transferred to the SAP SRM system, and invoices and transaction figures

are transferred from the SAP SRM system to the back-end system by the ALE interface.

Note ; You must set the procurement cards up so that the system can transfer the settlement information from the card company, and carry out updates in Accounting in the back-end system

2. If you want to create commitments, do so in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under : SRM Server --> Procurement Card --> Manage Commitments

Perform the following activities in Customizing for SAP SRM:

--> SRM Server --> Procurement Card --> Process Procurement Card

> SRM Server> Procurement Card --> Define Number Ranges

--> SRM Server --> Procurement Card --> Allocate Company Code

--> SRM Server --> Procurement Card --> Define Card Company

--> SRM Server --> Procurement Card --> Define Blocking Reasons

Also refer to the below links for further help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/61/2ff300787411d2b41d006094b92d37/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/45/f1c0f33b5406f7e10000000a155369/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/97/b71c4145a6f723e10000000a155106/content.htm

Hope this will help you to configure the P-Card.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul