Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMDERIVE

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sapient,

I want to add storage location as a source field in FMDERIVE. Is there any enhancement ?

Thanx & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SAPLFMDT enhancement (EXIT_SAPLFMDT_002 user-exit).

Regards,

Eli

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

answered

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I had gone through SPRO under availablity control-BAdI: Enhance Account Assignment Derivation for AVC Control Objects.

i am unkown about this use does it required for the enhancement.

Thanx

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, the BADI you mentioned does not serve for derivation of FM objects. You have to use BADI that I gave. With this BADI you can enhance COBL structure with the field in question and then, by the user-exit I mentioned before, bring the value of this field to a derivation rule. Let your ABAPer read the documentation of the BADI; it's very easy to implement.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

With the BADI that you indicate, is it possible to add service codes like Source Field in derivation?

Thanks a lot in advance for  your help.

Regards,

JL

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for the reply. I have shown your message to abaper but he is saying still it is not clear. Can you give any suggestion regarding this.

thanx & regards

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for reply. I applied the user exit with the help of abaper, my requirement is when the user put the storage location field iin PR system should automatically derive the fund center. but this enhancement is not working as per our scenario. Pleaese let me know if you have any other alterative regarding this issue.

Thanx

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should... Did you activated this field in the COBL structure via I_COBL include (BADI_FMDERIVE)? Then, in your user-exit you should fill the temporary field (c_fmderive-usertemp1) with this value and base your derivation step on this field.

Regards,

Eli