cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods (Use of Inclusive & Exclusive at the same time)

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

i have a scenario and i need your help.

my company has started given free goods to the customers.

Example,

if a customer buy 4 PAC of material "A", He should get 1 PAC of Material "A" and also 8 PAC of Material "B".

That means I have to use Inclusive and Exclusive at the same time in one order for Material A.

My requiremet is if the order booker enters 4 PAC of Material in an order so system should generate two sub item lines,

1 PAC of Material "A" as "TANN" &

8 PAC of Material "B" as "TANN".

I have tried to capture this through VBN1 but system is only allowing me to enter either inclusive or exclusive condition record for one material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ya, it is possible to create free goods for 1:n material for inclusive & exclusive for 2 materials.

create a sale order 2 material with diff qty.& free goods for 2 diff qty for inclusive & exclusive

Regards,

A.sithanandan

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't want to enter to separate line for 1 material, I will just enter one line of a materia with specific quantity and system should generate two free goods line one with Inclusive and another with Exclusive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the SAP Standard Functionality , system should allow only Process at a Time i.e. Inclusive or Exclusive , else system will overwrite the previuos Record.Secondly there is no such functionality of two Free Items with a Single Material.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Free Goods determination always works on 1:1 basis and and therefore 1:N is not possible which seems to the case in your requirement as you have 2 items with TANN.

Regards

Madhu

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

that is what my companies business process is, suggest me how can cater this in the system.

or suggest any other work around.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try creating a BOM for free goods material in CS01.

Then assign that BOM material in VBN1. Kindly test it and revert.

Also check this thread

Edited by: ta.adithya on Jun 9, 2011 11:21 AM