cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO-PO (How to pay transportation cost to vendor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir ,

I am doing u2013 STO without delivery.

1) Made STO-PO , inserted conditions , price entered there.(That is transportation cost of vendor)

Que- Where to put vendor in STO-PO??

2) MIGO_GI (351)

3) MIGO (101)

4) Que-Shall we do MIRO??

5) How we will pay to then vendor??

Please guide me.

Regards,

MAhesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Is your problem resolved !! I am also facing same issue.. have to make payments to vendor for transporting goods from 1 plant location to another plant location without creation of Purchase Order. I want to make payment against STO... please guide if you got any solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii deeptsingh,

u follow the rely given by MR. CHANDRASHEKHAR. , ur issue also will be solved.

his reply is absolutly correct.

thanks.

nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii deeptsingh,

u follow the reply given by MR. CHANDRASHEKHAR. , ur issue also will be solved.

his reply is absolutly correct.

thanks.

nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the Pankaj Singh and Chandra shekhar post both posts are absolutely correct.

1. You do the config for pricing schema for STO with delivery cost condition.

2. Raise the STO from Receiving Plant with delivery cost condition and also put the freight vendor code in condition details.

3. Do the goods movement from supplying plant according to you.

4. Receive the at receiving plant

5. Do excise posting if excise is applicable.

6. Do the invoice posting for delivery cost.

Regards

Hirendra

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you decided go for STO without delivery, why & how delivery/ transport cost will be there!

Go for Stock Transport Order with Delivery via Shipping where one plant(supplier) as vendor & another plant (receiving) as customer.

To capture transport cost in separate G/L, go to transport condition type in t.code:M/06 ,go to details & select accrual flag in control data 2 TAB & select delivery cost(B) in condition category in contorl data 1 segment and save.In calculation schema for STO in t.code: M/08 keep accrual key for the transport condition type and in OBYC, assign accrual key with your transport G/L account.

During creation of STO assign transport vendor to the transport condition type in the STO PO in receiving plant, Delivery receiving plant,PGI receiving plant and then goods receipt in receiving plant.

Now do MIRO for delivery/ transport vendor.

More details suitable to you, just check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you receive an invoice, then you have to enter it in MIRO in case of logistics invoice verification, or in FB60 if it is just financial.

The payment is made with transaction F110.

What kind of STO do you have? between plants in the same company or from different companies?

Which vendor is charging the freight costs? is it a carrier, or your goods supplying plant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen

i have same issue with intracompany STO, in the pricing condition for freight i have RS 100 which is getting load to material, but my freight cost is unplanned, i get billed of Rs300, so at the time of miro for freight vendor i putting extra 200 in unplaanned delivery cost. at the time of simulation i am getting error "Balance in transaction currency - Message no. F5702 "

For the same i have customisez unplaned delivery cost on material.

link for that issue

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This STO is within the same company code - plant to plant.

Means transportation within the company only , but we are paying for transportation cost to vendor which supply vehicle for transportation.

Regards,

Mahesh.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check OSS Note 863647 - MIRO: Distributing unplanned delivery costs with zero lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir

I have applied this notes, but its not working

Regard

NAbil

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about this Note 1329696 - Price check for stock transport orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir

This is notes, is not helpfull also

Regard

Nabil

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are checking the related notes that are given in those OSS notes yourself too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter the vendor code for STO Freight condition in the PO, first of all make sure that your condition type for freight has condition category B (delivery Cost), please check in the customizing. Then when you create an STO, enter the freight value against this condition type, after that select this condition line and goto condition details. at the bottom right you shall get the Vendor field, here enter your freight vendor.

At the time of MIRO enter the PO number and select the planned delivery cost layout, you can enter the Invoice then.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Chandra Shekhar

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing configuration for STO: -

In SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders > Here assign Calculation Schema "RM2000" i.e. Stock Transfer Document to Schema Grp Pur. Org, STO Type (For e.g. UB) and Supplying Plant.

Calculation Schema "RM2000" has condition type P101 which will pick up the MAP of supplying plant automatically during creation of STO in ME21N ("Conditions" Tab). Add Freight Value against condition type and maintain the Transporter against the same.

You can create new freight / delivery cost conditions in M/06 and assign in pricing procedure "RM2000" in M/08 and also assign the Accrual Key to this and do the Account Determination for this Accrual Key in OBYC

At the time of PGI, following accounting entry will get generated;

Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR (Receiving Plant)

Stock A/c - Cr - 100 INR (Supplying Plant)

Freight Clearing A/c - Cr - 10 INR (Supplying Plant)

Now Post MIRO for "Planned Delivery Cost" for the freight amount.