cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get Retro for a period or how to know which month is having retro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

I would like to know how can i know which month is having Retro .

Iam reading from the FM cu_rgdir and further iam using PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT to get the payroll results.

But when we see pc_payresult if we have for period not equal inperiod there is a retro . Could any one please let me know

the functional module which retrives and gives me the Retro result .

Or i mean to say how i can read the retro results through my coding please could any one guide me in this regard.

Regards

divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use HRPY_RGDIR which stores all your payroll cluster details.

Regards,

Prasad Lad

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This function does all the work :

HR99L00_GET_RETRO_MONTH_DIFF

You just need to input the wages you want retro of and it will give you the values of retroactive payroll results.

the logic behind it is always a headache to do by hand, but basically it will compare the retroactive month to the previous result for that month and calculate the differences between the wages (say for example wagetype 0001 had 1000,00 in INPER 201105 FPPER 201105 and 1500,00 in INPER 201106 FPPER 201105 it will bring in this function for wagetype 0001 500,00 for period 201106).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Could any one tell me how i can find out when the last month payroll has been triggered . In pa03 when we release for the payroll we will get one date based on that we can the date when the payroll has been triggered. Now i wanted to know in the last month when the payroll has been triggered.

regards

divya

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think field ABRDT of PA0003 will hold the last date calculated for the employee.

Answers (0)