Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTI integration with SAP CRM system

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Is it possible to integrate a CTI solution of a no SAP Partner to SAP CRM 2007 Interaction Center?

My company bought a IVR/CTI and that CTI does not have a native connection to SAP CRM 2007. I would like to know if is it possible to enhance SAP CRM 2007 IC to integrate with this IVR/CTI.

Any help is welcome.

Regards,

Lalas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can use web services at CTI, possibly Yes then.

There is a good documention of SAP ICI 3.07

BR

Radek

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Radek,

Thank you very much for your helpful reply.

Best regards,

Lalas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Can Anyone please explain me the process of CTI Integration with SAP CRM.

It would be great help if you could provide me any documentation available with you.

Thanx

Upinder Kaur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have similar situation we have cti/ivr set up and no connector but we need communication with cti and sap and perform screen pop, i would like to implement similar solution as your's. it woulld be greate help if you could provide me more information about your apporach and technical documentation on our approach please?

thans

susheel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have similar situation i have cti/ivr set and no connector but i need to communicate with cti and sap and perform screen pop, i would like to impement same solution as your's it woulld be greate help if you could provide me more information about oyur apporach and technical documentation on our apprach please?

thans

susheel

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

We didst still resolve this issue.

We are in conversation with our IVR/CTI vendor as asking it to develop the integration to SAP CRM. Unfortunately, things are moving slowly with this issue, but hopefuly, I will get some solution.

Check this link below, there is some good information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your reply sir,

curently we have avaya connector and we enhanced hec out of ICI and CAD method to fit our requirements. To cut ourexpeneses and maintenance cost we are moving towards non connector solution. I'm thinking to reuse all ICI work wehave done and implement screen pop's. i have less time to discuss with cti vendors and i've to implement this solution as quickly as possible

i've seen quite few people herewho already implemented this solution and i came across your thread thought that your inputs will be valuable, please let me knowwhere you are standing on this approach and i will let you know about my approach as well may it willhelp you out as well.

thanks

susheel

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your actual scenario? Please describe and what type of information you want to integrate with SAP CRM System.

Describe your scenario in full.

Thanks

Laxmi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susheel,

I came across your thread regarding IVR integration with CTI Pop-up. You mentioned that you were trying to build that solution in-house. Were you able to built that ?

We are currently evaluting AVAYA SAP Connector for that but solution is very costly. Do you think that implementing that inhouse would be fasible option ( if you already evaluted that)?

Thanks & Regards,

Dijesh Tanna.