Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSA

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,everyone!

My PI version is 7.11,SRM SUS version is 7.0,ECC version is 6.0 ,When I import XI SRM CONTEN,sending IDOC in ECC,there is a error some of the mesages:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CL_BBPX1_SUSPO_IN</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Application Error</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Detialed error from SXMB_MONI,

Error in XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 0015111411 with type 'Vendor' I:R5:553 -'Different country' field contents deleted because identical to 'Country' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 7100076527 ) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line:

This issue only ocuured for partner 0015111411, but we tried with other partner ID and those messages are processed sucessfully and PO is created.

I have a doubt that, is there functionality in proxy to compare the country with partner in SRM system. Could please anyone help me one the same.

Regards,

Baskaran K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue is because of the the vendor 0015111411 not present in SRM System. After correcting this, issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to know reasons of Proxy failure, can you do debugging of proxy with the payload of partner 0015111411to see the conditions/validations where it is failing.

Cheers

Veera

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

This is a standard proxy. I'm not sure how to debug the proxy with payload. Could you please tell me the steps.

We have one more error message

<FAULT_TEXT>Error in XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner XY91 with type 'Sold-to Party' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 7100076526 ) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

Is there any table to check these details like Sold-to Part, Vendor etc in SRM system?

Regards,

Baskaran K