cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP inbox forward to user STATUS 'READY'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have chanllenge with workflow item from SAP Inbox in Production. I am trying to forward the workflow item to any of the users from SAP Inbox(SBWP) and when i see the forward workitems its in status "READY".

i have checked the workflow ID in TCODE : SWI1...and shows the status as READY.

i did refresh the buffer SWU_OBUF but the results are same as expliained above.

can pls know...What would be the problem...

Thank you,

pasala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is correct. The status of the work item is ready until it gets completed (or reserved). There is no status such as "Forwarded".

What is your actual question?

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response much appriciated.

what i am trying to do is from SAP WORKFLOW INBOX -> I -> On my workitem -> RIGHT CLICK -> FORWARD - > RECIEPIENT -> Name of the user ....and i see the workitem in outbox - > FORWARDED items.But when the user checks his inbox he does not find the workflow item.

i hope am clear if not pls let me know.

thank you,

pasala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>But when the user checks his inbox he does not find the workflow item.

Which user? A) The one who sent the item, or B) the one who should have received the item?

If it is the case A, then this is normal. If you forward the work item to someone, it will disappear from sender's inbox. B) If the received doesn't receive the work item (and you are not getting any error message when forwardig), then something is seriously wrong...

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which user? A) The one who sent the item, or B) the one who should have received the item?

our challenge is B) the one who should have received the item?

how can we sort it out any clues pls?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the Workitem ID, find if the workitem exists in the inbox of the user 'B'.

Go to SWI5 transaction and find the list of workitems in the inbox of the User 'B'.

Type: US

ID: User ID

Type of Analysis: Work Items to be Completed.

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the Workitem ID, find if the workitem exists in the inbox of the user 'B'.

Go to SWI5 transaction and find the list of workitems in the inbox of the User 'B'.

Type: US

ID: User ID

Type of Analysis: Work Items to be Completed.

Regards,

PR.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Look in the workflow log (SWI1) at the Step History and it will tell you if it got forwarded and who it went to.

If it went to B and B doesn't see it, then ask him to refresh his inbox and also check in SWI5 to see if it is in his inbox.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

gbergheim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pasala,

Check if the task you forwarding is set as a general task. If not it may be restricted to a group of users.

Regards

Answers (0)