cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table T503

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an EE subgroup under EE group 1 (Active). But when I hiring an Employee, I found the EE grp, EE sub grp and does not match.

It shows an error message is: No entry in table T503 for 177. where 1 is my EE group value, 77 is the EE sub group value. Does anyone knows how to create assign the EE grp, EE sub grp to a specified PA?

Thanks in advance,

seeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i have got the same problem in pa40, no entry in table T503.

i have assigned E GROUP TO ESG, AND completed the country assignment for 40.

But again not getting it.

Please help.

Bye..

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOlved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem:

T503K and T501 are both completed with correct created values, then I've performed the next stop in SPRO: "Country Assignment to EG/ESG", and so view V_T503Z is also correct... But nothing in T503! (but old values I've deleted before (standards values) are not deleted...)

Any idea about this??

Many Thanks in advance for your help,

olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For this problem when u get , directly copy the table name then go to SM30 r 31 , put the Table name , then fine Maintain dialog. after that it will show some table views, for that u have to select V_T503_ALL then u have to fill correct value in your requirements for ur EE,ESG,like PCR(3 - Salaried emp),CAP(3 - Salaried emp),. u have to assign.

Regards,

Ramesh.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeni,

Please check view V_T503Z. There, in addition to assigning your employee subgroup to the group, you have to state for which country groupings this is active. Your employee probably belongs to a country grouping that is not activated for the combination 1 - 77.

How do you know which is the country grouping of your employee? You have to check the assignment of personnel areas to country grouping (view V_T500P).

Regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

When time of creating itself i have assigned my new employee structure to country grouping 40 (India). So no problem over there. I think some more configurations needs to be maintaind.

Rgds

Seeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What you do is go to img-pm-pa-organization data-organizational assignment-define employee attributes there by pressing f1 in the emp status activity status and training status assign the values. i hope you are clear

bye

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Naveen,

It's ok now, it was those settings which made problems in T503

Bye,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Naveen,

I also faced the same problem. It get solved now..

Rgards.

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO->Enterprise Structure->Assignment-->Assign employee sub group to employee group.

PSA gets assigned to PA and PA and ESG are related by means of Payroll Area.Payroll Control Area,individual grpings for the Wage Types etc.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you get messages like, entry in table * missing.

You should go to SM31, type in that table, then click on customizing, next click on continue w/o specifying project.

And then select the SPRO activity which matches your case. the you'll get linked to the SPRO node, from there first read the documentation on that activity if you don't know what to do.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried those which you specified here. and the table T503 is not provided with generated views.,