cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Results Verification During Simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client is giving a requirement, that he / she can retrieve the payroll results from the system after simulation of the payroll run.

The client want's to verify the same before doing actual payroll run in the system and commiting the result.

Although payroll log is displayed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

IFF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only difference between test & live run is, in test run EXPRT function doesn't work and hence the tables will not be imported to cluster whereas in live run it happens. Hence , As Nasim suggested, you need to develop a Zfunction to import the result before the EXPRT function which is located in final processing of schema.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi IFF,

even i faced the same issue.

as Nasim given the solution

i followed 1st option , then again client asked me specifically then i prepared a FS for tha and worked with ABAPer.

please follow the same as Nasim suggested.

Regads,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

IFF:

SAP reports meant in such a way that unless you run live payroll you cannot able to see any pay result reports but regarding log you can see while running simulation of payroll but this log you cant store any where in the talble level unless live payroll.

Hope you understood.

Regards,

TATA

former_member792858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi IFF

We got a same requirement from one of my clients. There are two options:

1) Run simulation Payroll with Remoneration Statement variant.

2) 2nd option is a development. We created a ztable with all the fields like the wage types we processed in payroll. Created one zfunction that will catch the data from RT whenever simulation payroll runs by replacing the previous result if multiple simulation run happen. Placed the zFunction in Final Processing> Sort in Schema before RT. Then created one Zreport from the zTable. It worked correctly. Consult your ABAPer.

Nasim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After processing payroll to view the same results in list format, on log display click on Goto --> Deduction Analysis and mention the period for which you want to view the results prior to actual posting.