cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data when exporting specification (LS_UN_SUB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to export the specification LS_UN_SUB as a .dat file. The problem is that some data in the property tree is not exported to the file. In this case packing requirements and transportation regulations is not exported while risk classifications etc. are exported.

When I open the exported .dat file I am able to see e.g the table for risk classifications (EST0D) however the packing requirements that I believe is stored in the SAP table EST07 is not included in the file.

I have tried to change the exchange profile with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance for any help!

//Claes Ohlsson

Edited by: Claes Ohlsson on Aug 26, 2011 3:36 PM

Edited by: Claes Ohlsson on Aug 26, 2011 3:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Claes

according to:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/c1/eda0f591ec12408b25e7a1b369ca45/frameset.htm

Tools => Import and Export => Specifying the Sequence of the External Data Structure => External File Structure: Specification

Table EST07 should be part of export file. I am not sure if the packing requirement ist part of EST07.

Furthermore wirh ECC 6.0 EnhPAck3 some changes happend generally in the area of DG classification.

E.g. Dynamic dangerous goods classification. I am not sure if these changes are "included" in some sense in the EH&S data download.

With best regards

C.B.

PS: please check this link on the top:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/c1/eda0f591ec12408b25e7a1b369ca45/frameset.htm

Refer to "Table Assignment: Specifications"

I believe packaging requirement is part of table EST0B but this is part of the download file.

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Aug 27, 2011 7:12 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Aug 27, 2011 7:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your quick reply. As described in the link you provided, EST07 is included in the export file. After digging a little bit deeper into the problem I have discovered that EST07 is not the issue. The table that is updated when entering e.g. packing requirements in a LS_UN_SUB is CCUNTPACK which is not included in the export file nor in the link you provided. I find this a bit strange.

Best regards,

Claes

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Claes

I am not aware of any information that SAP changed the export structure therefore your result shows that my "suspect" seems to be correct. The table (?) CCUNTPACK is new with EnhPack 3. I found no indication that this table is supported in export/import. I have no idea if you could use OCC (Oopen Content Connector) to do an import etc. With OCC no export is possile (to my knowledge).

Therefore: this would be my suggestion: please use OSS to ask SAP if they will change this

With best regards

C.B.

PS: I would be interested in the feedback of SAP regarding your findings