cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme RM06INP0 is NOT updaing Net price value at in ME13 screen in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are on ECC 6.04 with SRM 7. We are using PIR as one of the SoS in Shopping cart in Classic scenario.

When we are running the programme RM06INP0 in ECC in foreground /background to update the Net price field ( NETPR), but it is only updating at value at Table Level ( EINE-NETPR) and NOT at Screen Level ( or sometimes it update at Screens level)

It does not affecting any functionality in ECC or SRM, since system propose the Price from EINE-NETPR for PIR in SoS in SRM Shopping Cart & from last PO in ECC PO in ME21N , but user do NOT able to able to see the Price in ME13 ( Display Pur. Info Record)

Can anyone please suggest what should be the issue ?

Thank you .

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NAP,

The system does not automatically updates the Net price in PIR when your run this program RM06INPO thye program updates the Net price for different periods.The net price is usually the first price that was entered when creating the info record.

Better have look for the docu in the initial screen of RM06INP0 after executing the report program through SE38 there you ahve an option of Documentation "i" button just click it. Or in SE38 itself goto documentation and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Patilmallinath .

I saw below information for this programe in "i" in SE38

Short text
Price Determination for Purchasing Info Records

The report calculates the current prices of the info records and (if desired) updates the latter with the results.

Description
For each info record that satisfies the criteria set out in the initial screen, this report calculates the new net and effective prices from the currently valid conditions.

If there is a variance from the prices stored in the info record, the new prices can be adopted in the info record.

If there are no valid conditions, the prices in the relevant info records are not changed.

Requirements
The Test run indicator determines whether the new prices are to be adopted in the info records:

'X' -> the report does not update the info records with the new prices;
' ' -> the report updates the info records with the new prices.
Output
The report generates a list containing only those info records in respect of which the newly calculated prices differ from those of the info record. Included in the output are the old and the new prices.

and according to it it should update the Net Price in the Screen. Well, issue is 'Not updating the Price'...it is updating price at table level...but not at screen level...manytimes...

Can you/anyone please suggest on this ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer below links...

Kuber

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer the below mentioned OSS notes.

1.202627 - Documentation RM06INP0

2.128800 - RM06INP0: Incor.net price in purchasing info record

3. 392988 - Consulting: Prices in info record and RM06INP0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk Kuner.

I gone throuh all thraeds and Notes....but no one says about why it NETPR not upate at SCREEN Levl ??

Muy issue is system update price correctly , but ONLY at table lvel ( EINE-NETPR), but NOT at SCREEN level in ME13 !!!

Can you/anyone please suggest on this .

Thanks

NAP

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you think from where the value in the screen will come from if not from the table?

Maybe you access ME13 with different parameters than what you do in SE16

An info record can be at purchasing org level only, or at purchasing org/plant level.

In rare cases you could even have 2 or more different inforecords for the same vendor material combination, which is then certainly an error

so please check if you are really looking at the same record thru ME13 and SE16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgan.

I am looking correct records in ME13 & SE16....