SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For object GL_LOCAL 999, number range interval 01 does not exist

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi exports

i am using IS oil sap server. we are implemented joint venture accounting (JVA) in this client. when i am using JVA cash call gross t code(GJ02), i got this issue "For object GL_LOCAL 999, number range interval 01 does not exist"

the systeam given the folloing proceder for solving purpose

For object GL_LOCAL 999, number range interval 01 does not exist

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code:

so please help me for this issue how i can solve this it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, don't know if you have solved this problem?

I met same issue also, and the reason for my issue is due to i don't create company for the company code, the error raised same as yours but the real problem is not at local general ledger document but at global general ledger document, after you created the related company then this error solved.

Hope my case can help more people.

Best wishes,

Annika WANG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member215587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, don't know if you have solved this problem?

I met same issue also, and the reason for my issue is due to i don't create company for the company code, the error raised same as yours but the real problem is not at local general ledger document but at global general ledger document, after you created the related company then this error solved.

Hope my case can help more people.

Best wishes,

Annika WANG

0 Kudos

Try to navigate transaction code - SNRO and access the object 'GL_LOCAL' and you can proceed to GO To menu and click on Number ranges and maintain number ranges for number range interval 01.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I used this way and insert the element/groups into my new group, and then it works.

Thank you

Best regards,

Annika WANG