Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order Basic start date calculation

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PP Sapperu2019s,

I have an production order for total qty - 865,00.This production order created on 11.08.2011 and I could able to see the Basic start date as 26.06.2011.Please let me know how this basic start date gets calculated. I mean what are all the parameters included for calculating this basic start date.

My Observation:

I have checked in OPU3 for the respective plant and order type the scheduling type mentioned as Backward.

SMK u2013 903 (ie, opening period for planned order u2013 3 days)

In Routing we have two operations.

Requesting from forum people to give me the detailed calculation part on how this basic start date gets calculated / arrived.

Please let me know if you need any more inputs.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 150007 could be a good starting point for you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make scheduling parameters such that make scheduling type 'forward scheduling', automatic scheduling and make operation segment 'setup'. this will help.

Regards,

Sameer Jalal

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As per my understanding this is all decided/maintained through scheduling parameters which are defined in Customizing per order type, plant and production scheduler (from the material master) (Customizing for Shop Floor Control, by choosing Operations > Scheduling > Define Scheduling Parameters). In what follows the parameters are described that affect the scheduling of a production order. Further control parameters are described in the course of this section.

According to your query I suggests ,In Customizing you can specify that an order is rescheduled as soon as it is a certain number of days late (Start in the past indicator). The system then automatically carries out today scheduling when the basic start date of the order is more than the given number of days in the past. This scheduling is a type of forward scheduling starting from todayu2019s date and where the necessary reduction measures are applied .

Else you can also specify that a production order is to be rescheduled automatically whenever it is saved (indicator Automatic scheduling). If changes relevant to scheduling are made in the order and this indicator is not set then the order is given the status NTER (dates not current).

Hope this would be useful for you at some extent.

Please revert if required .

Regards

Chandra

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your valuable input.

I have replicated one scenario in Q system and able to find that production order start dates are taken from the planned order.Also as i mentioned in OPU3 in my case it has defeined as Backward scheduling.

PLease let me know is my analysis in Q system is right or is there any difference of opinin you have.

Cheers,

Kumar.S