Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copa document not generated.

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When a Sales & Distribution document posts through to accounting it generates an FI document, Profit Center document but unfortunately COPA document is not created.

You are requested to please tell how to create COPA document from Sales & Distribution.

Regards

MuR!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is COPA active?

If sales account created as cost element and did you assign SD Cond types in KE4I to a Value Field??

See if any other CO object like Order or WBS or Sales Order is populated in the FI document?

br, Ajay M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatasatyakrishna_achan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

when the Fi document is posted, its not always necessary to generate COPA document, can you tell exactly at wat stage u require copa document and clearly explain the scenario please

Krishna

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

Thanks for your response

We have created Service order (notification), T.code IW51. With the reference of notification we created repair order (T.code : IW52) ,Than quotation (DP80) than we have issued the material (VL01n), in last we have done Invoice (VF01).

After that when we seen the Billing documents in VF03 there is no COPA document generated, only Accounting, Profit Center & Controlling documents created.

Regards

MuR!!!

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your CO documnet and you would come to know what CO object is populated in it.. May be its the PM order itself

Only one real object would be there

Ajay M

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

i have seen the co document and there is CO object in it which is as follow. may be it help to understand ( Below is the CO Document pasting)

CO Object Object Name Cost Element Amount.

1 ORD 500018182 Service Center 757001 Aft Sale-Raw Mat 1,000.00- 4- H D 4000001

2 ORD 500018182 Service Center 757001 Aft Sale-Raw Mat 6,600.00- 1- H D 4000001

3 ORD 500018182 Service Center 756001 After Sale Ser Chg 500.00- 1- H D 4000001

Regards

MuR!!!

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thats what I said... Amount is posted to Order itself.. Now you need to settle this order with PSG in its setllement rule

that wil generate COPA dc

br, Ajay M

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

you are requested to plz tell " how to settle this order with PSG in its setllement rule"

Regards

MuR!!!

Edited by: Muhammad Usman Raza on Sep 20, 2011 1:00 PM

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Edited by: Muhammad Usman Raza on Sep 20, 2011 1:01 PM

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Enter a settlement rule with Object as PSG and press enter... It will open a pop up window where you need to enter COPA chars

Then settle from KO88 or IW88

br, Ajay M

muhammadusman_raza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I have configured but the problem is our management want to see the report daily. so the solution which you have provided must run the settlement , kindly tell can we see the real time entries reflect in copa as we create the sale order through VA01.

when we create sale order the entry reflect in COPA, when we create Service Order which is also intergrated with Sale order but didnt reflect the entry in COPA. plz give solution for real time entries.

Thanks

regards

MuR!!!

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont know if service order posts to COPA... Sales order does post

Please wait for other opinions

br, Ajay M