Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is not executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented method process_item within badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. All methods are active and badi itself is active.

I have changed something but I am not able to see what. Now, I execute me21n and badi is not executed.

how could I know what is wrong?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the method CHECK with a break-point when you save the document or when you try to validate it.

Regards

Eduardo

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep a break point in the method and see.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member201364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the badi migrated to enhancement spot, you would have created enhancement implementation. If it was created, please check whether the enhancement implementation is active and also the field 'Effect in current client' is 'Implementation is called' or not.

Regards,

Poornima

0 Kudos

I have got implementation ZME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and it is active. Where can I see field 'Effect in current client' and its value?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I see field 'Effect in current client

Did not understand.Create a po in which client you implemented and see.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

That´s exactly my problem;when creating a PO badi is not executing.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried by a keeping a break point .Check your land scape of the systems in which client you created whether the request need to be transport or not.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE18 give ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST as the enhancement spot and display. At the left side of the screen you can see the badi definition ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. Expand the tree and double click on implementations. You can see the enhance implementations created. Double click on the enhancement implementation and in that screen there is a check box 'Implementation is active' and field 'Effect in current client'.

If you know the enhancement implementation name(not the badi implementation name), you can check it directly from se19.

Regards,

Poornima

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it like you have two different clients. One is for development (Like 120) & other is for testing(Like 130)? Could you please check?

Thanks,

Abhijit

0 Kudos

It was just that there was another badi active.

Thanks.