cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse management - Barcode on Mobile equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a probIem on WM mobile transaction. I run the transaction LM02 and the system is asking for a storage unit. I enter the correct storage unit number but the system is giving an error message about a conversion of the barcode. In customizing the barcode linked to warehouse number is EAN-128. Any suggestion on how to type the unit storage on LM02 ? Do I have to add a character at the beginning?

Thanks.

Josy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem ,lies with bar code type EAN-128. Generally EAN128 is used. You can copy it and get ZEAN128, but no '_' symbol. Bar code types are assigned to the warehouse for different functions. The bar code type has been assigned

to the storage unit scanning function to enable changes. Please see below link for bar code setup. I hope this will help you. Thanking you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/fe5af4e9-0d01-0010-6784-97811700d...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I copyed the EAN-128 into ZEAN-128 but I did not understand what to change. I read the manual you suggested but I find no solution. Do you have any suggestion? I do not know which character I have to put in front of the storage unit code.

Thanks.

Josy

Answers (0)