cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to slove: Message no. SG111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest me how to solve this problem......

Maintain conversion factors for EUR / INR (currency type M)

Message no. SG111

Diagnosis

No conversion factors are maintained for the currency pair or there is no valid entry for 03.10.2011.

System Response

Error message when trying to create entries for the currency pair.

Warning for entries which already exist.

Procedure

First maintain the conversion factors for the currency pair and the exchange rates which you specified. Choose

Global settings -> Currencies -> Conversion factors in the Implementation Guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly closed the thread, as this question has been solved!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently i also faced same issue. But i resolved it. you can follow these steps.

Step 1: goto OBBS T.code enter the details like,

Ex. Rt: M, From: EUR, To: INR, Valid from: 10.03.2016, Ratio: 1:1. save it.

Step 2: goto OB08 T.code enter the details like,

Ex. Rt: M, Valid from: 10.03.2016, From: EUR, Dir.Quote: 76,70  To: INR save it.

Step3:  go to OBA7 T.code-->position doc. type: SA.--> in default value exchange rate type as M. save it.

Regards:

Farhana.

marcelo_trein
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, there is a KBA released on this that could help?

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1959925

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anil

you are getting this error because currency conversion ratio is not maintained in TCURF screen.

first goto T code OBBS and check whether you have defined the ratio for currency EUR & INR.  Chances are that the conversion ration are not maintained. define the ratio (1:1 or 1:10 as per your requirement) and then go to T Code OB08 and give the currency rates eur to inr.

kind regards

arman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be too late solution but may help in future for those who looks solution for the same.

I was facing the same problem. Even all the steps has been maitained properly was facing the same issue. Finaly it worked for me.  Please find the below solution.

Solution :

Just enter direct '*' or indirect '/' sign before the rate you enter as per your settings in OB08. For eg. The Rate you want to enter is 50  just enter USD *50 It will allow to post. Hope it helps.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Application will not allow such special characters.

What other people told will solve the .error.

But I have doubt how and where the TC OB08 and OBBS will linked to Purchase Order or Company Code or Plant or any thing or any where to FI or CO?

0 Kudos

Go to T code OBBS and check whether you have defined the ratio for currency EUR & INR.

Chances are that you have not defined it there. First define the ratio (1:1 or 1:10 as per what suits you) and then go to T Code OB08 and define the currency rate between EUR and INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether you have maintained the exchange rate in transaction OB08 for exchange rate type "M" for Euro to INR.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to enter exchange rates. Can you please tell me the process.

Anil