cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Clearing pushbutton in MIRO (SAP ECC6 EP4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As i am trying to do the same process in my organisation to post the DP in PO at header or item level and after that following the ME2DP process for posting DP and then i do MIGO.

After GR as i do MIRO process and select the PO there is no DOWN PAYMENT Push button on header level on MIRO Screen.

I already re-started the Business Function "LOG_MMFI_P2P" after that also it is not showing the push button.

Please kindly help in this to get that DOWN PAYMENT clearing button?

Regards

Arun Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

I am having the similar requirement, Please let me know how did you resolve the same.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just re activated that module function and process this practise in the similar way SAP has guided in its library which i can tell you in the brief. I suppose that way will work for you.

Posting of Down Payment Clearings and Down Payments in Purchase order

1. Create a purchase order with one or more items. To do this, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Create ->Vendor/Supplying Plant Known (ME21N).

a) In the item details, choose the Invoice tab page. In the Down Payment Category field, choose the Mandatory Down Payment or Voluntary Down Payment setting.

Confirm your entry.

b) Enter an amount in the Down Payment Amount field, or a percentage in the Down Payment % field.

c) Enter a due date in the DP Date field.

d) Save your entries.

2. On the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Reporting ->Down-Payment Monitoring for PO.

3. In the Purch.Doc. field, enter the purchase order number of the purchase order you just created, and enter the appropriate due date interval.

Choose Execute.

4. Select the purchase order you created in the list and choose Create Down Payment Request.

The Down Payment Based on Purchase Orders screen appears.

5. In the group box Execution, choose either Down Payment or Down Payment Request and then choose Continue.

Depending, either the Down Payment Request screen or the Down Payment screen appears.

6. Change the proposed amount to be paid in the Down Payment Amount field and choose Continue.

7. on the subsequent screens (similar to F-47 / F-48), enter the required data and post the document.

Posting of Down Payment Clearings in Logistics Invoice Verification

Preparation for this process:

1. Create a purchase order with one or more items. To do this, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Create -> Vendor/Supplying Plant Known (ME21N).

2. Use the Financial Accounting transactions (such as F-48) to create down payments for this purchase order.

3. Post a goods receipt with reference to the purchase order you created. To do this, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Inventory Management -> Goods Movement -> Goods Movement (MIGO).

Step to follow for Execution

1. Post an invoice with reference to the purchase order you created. To do this, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics --> Materials Management --> Logistics Invoice Verification --> Document Entry --> Enter Invoice (MIRO).

2. Check the invoice items and correct them if necessary.

3. Choose the Down Payment Clearing pushbutton.

4. In the Amount Entered column, enter all the amounts you want to use to clear the displayed down payments.

Save your entries.

5. Post the invoice.

6. Display the invoice document. To do this, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Logistics --> Materials Management --> Logistics Invoice Verification --> Further Processing --> Display Invoice Document (MIR4).

i Think the way all the process mention here will help to process your requirement becuase this worked for me and i follow the same way. One think which i like to share with you is i assigned the advance payment at document header level.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved !!!