cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sync: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is SOAP to SOAP Synchronous. I created WSDL from Id by using (http://<host>:<j2ee-port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<service>:<channel>. And Sender interface details.

I am testing SOAP Synchronous scenario through SOAPUI tool. When sending the requrest from SOAP UI i am getting "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" error.

Log:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<!-- see the documentation -->

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>

<SOAP:Body>

<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>

<detail>

<s:SystemError xmlns:s='http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0'>

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>

<text><![CDATA[

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=null;

When i test the URL in explorer its giving "OK". What will be the probelm? Pls let me know.

Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be the problem with url...

It should be in the below format...

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=party:sender component:sender Communicaton Channel

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I recreated the WSDL and tested the scenario still i am getting the 500 error in SOAP UI but when i check in Moni the message is failing in Call Adapter pipeline step with the error message " NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND" Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID XXXXXXXXX Software Component YYYYYYYYYYYYY" . When i did configuration testing i dont file any issue. I did cache refresh and RFC Destination connection test "HTTP--> INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" its giving me 200 OK status. Please let me know what might be the problem.

Regards,

Dev

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It could be that the Webservice of the third-party is returning a fault message of which you do not have any message mapping. Kindly check if you have provided one in your operation mapping.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply. I added the fault message mapping and operation mapping now i am getting the fault message. but i am not getting actual response message. Its giving Application Error Restart not possible erro in Moni. In SOAP UI i am getting the fault message response with the status "<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>". It means server is not available??

Regards,

Dev

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its giving Application Error Restart not possible erro in Moni. In SOAP UI i am getting the fault message response with the status "<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>". It means server is not available??

Restarting synchronous messages is not possible Now as for the server error, it could mean many things. It is best to contact the webservice provider to analyze what is happening in detail.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you PI server is 7.1 try and generate the wsdl from sender agreement and use that in SOAP UI. Also as mentioned earlier make sure all objects are activated.

Thanks,

Pragati

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error states "com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=null;" which implies that the URL you have typed has some error with the Business System Name or Communication Channel Name.

Also make sure that the Sender SOAP Adapter is activated.

Regards,

Bhavesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks like the request is reaching PI. Have you tried in sxi_moni or rwb to see what happens when it connects to the other SOAP endpoint?

Hope this helps,

Mark