cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBV0 - Error while posting prked document..

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error while trying to post a Parked Document in FBV0*

Field BSEG-SECCO. does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 0302

Message no. 00349

Diagnosis

The specified field does not exist on the screen.

Procedure

Check your batch input data.

Kindly assist on this...

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you park a document using transaction FB01 or a relevant ENJOY transaction, all substitutions are run - in contrast to transaction FBV1, which is a parking transaction only. It is possible in this case to use substitution to fill fields that are not ready for input in the line item or that are not available.

When you post the parked document using transaction FBV0, FBV0 with a list, or FIPP.POST, the posting is executed using CALL TRANSACTION. The system collects all data from the parked document and reprocesses the data for CALL TRANSACTION. A batch input runs in the background. This transfers all field contents from the parked document to the relevant screen fields. If a field that does not exist on the screen is to be filled, the system issues error message 00349. You cannot post the document.

Check your substitutions. Make sure that you never substitute fields in the parking that are not ready for input.

Regards,

Jigar

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jigar for the valuable information. Later on I found SAP NOTE 896778 giving me information on this issue. However, the business wants the Business Place and Section Code field in the MIRO screen. How can that be achieved? Any inputs on getting this resolved is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this via Screen Variant SHD0. You can take the help of BASIS person who can do this.

Regards,

Jigar

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one more query here...... I have 2 company codes...

1) India (CC 1000)

2) Sri Lanka (CC 2000)

However, I can see the Business Place / Section Code field for CC 1000 in MIRO screen. But the same is not visible in CC 2000.

Is there any thing related to Withholding Tax / CIN, that makes the difference between the 2 company codes?

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! I have a similar error when try to post a park document with FBV0, this error appeared:

The field WITH_ITEM-WT_WITHCD(5) doesn´t exist in the dynpro SAPLFWTD 0100.

Error 00 349

I have cheked the OB14 and OB41 on the field status in the withhoding and is ok.

The problem occur when the document to post have more than 5 withholding tax, with 4 withholding in the document post ok.

Thanks for your help!

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the Business Place field available:

GO TO:

SPRO>>CROSS-APPLICATION FUNCTIONS>>GENERAL APPLICATION FUNCTIONS>>BUSINESS PLACE

HERE THERE ARE SETTINGS TO GET THE BUSINESS PLACE FIELD ON THE SCREEN FOR DATA INPUT.

Still, I am not able to get the SECTION CODE (SECCO) field in MIRO screen?

Any inputs on this is highly appreciated !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that the section code used in India and South Korea to classify withholding tax line items for the purposes of tax reporting. When a user in these countries posts a withholding tax item, he has to specify which section code he wants to post it under.

In India, the section code tells the system under which TAN the item was posted, and thus which TAN has to declare it in its tax statement.

In South Korea, the section code represents a combination of local tax office and regional tax office. The income tax is payable to the district tax office, and the inhabitant tax is payable, ultimately, to the local tax office.

Regards,

Jigar

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jigar,

But is there any way to get the section code field available in the MIRO screen for input? Any help is highly appreciated....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me, if your company code belongs to India or Korea, then only you can see section code in MIRO, otherwise you wont be able to see section code for any company code.

Regards,

Jigar

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Please refer to OSS Note 813103 - FB60: Business place (BUPLA) not visible.

Regards

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the note and it says about a program error. But, this note is related to ECC 5.0 and I have ECC 6.0 installed. Will this apply to ECC 6.0 as well?

Kindly advise....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar;

Kindly advice how can I check the substitutions

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_negi
Explorer
0 Kudos

If someone is still looking for the issue then please check below setting .

This issue was because of incorrect setting in field status of reconcilliation account of vendor master.

double click on it.

Double click on Field status group.

Change Payment term from Suppress to opt.entry.

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved !!!! I removed the substitution rule as it was not required ....

Thanks everyone for your kind co-operation and support ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar;

Kindly advice how to remove the substitution rule.
where I have same error.

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please change Document header Text and Text.also check your Business Place for Post the Park document.

Regards

Raheem

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raheem,

I cannot see the Business Place and Section Code Field in F-63 input screen.... how is Document Header text / text field related to the error? Please clarify

Kindly assist further......

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Actually while doing a MIRO,

Field BSEG-SECCO. does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 0302

Message no. 00349

Also, the Business Place and Section Code fields are not available in the MIRO screen....... Is that the reason for the error? How can I get those in the MIRO screen....

Please assist !!!! Thanks in Advance !!!!

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Please refer to OSS note 1159495.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

You're processing a batch input session in Sm35 !

Your batch sesion contains data for field that is not on the screen,

process session in foreground to bypass the field and post the document

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not doing any Batch Input. I went to f-63 t code and parked a document. When I am trying to do FBV0, (Posting Parked Document) I am getting the error...

kindly advise on this !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sagar

To eliminate this problem please use transactions OB14, OB41 and set for posting key and G/L account

field status for field BSEG-SKFBT 'Optional entry':

use transaction OB14 & OB41 -> Select group 'Payment transactions'

'Payment terms' -> set 'Optional'.

Regards

shankar

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have checked OB14 & OB41 under 'Payment transactions' / 'Payment terms' is already set optional. Still the same error exists...

One thing I am confused on is that, I am doing F-63 (parking a Document) and the system gives me an error stating that the BSEG - SECCO does not exist in screen SAPMF05A (which is F-92 / ABAD Transaction) at the time of posting a Parked document using T code FBV0.

Please advise further on this !!