Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in currency in fieldcatalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am creating the filed catalog to display the currency field, my requirement is display the currency field and do the sum on it .

but problem is the currency field is make it as editable because user can edit this one . after edit this find the difference with these currency fields . while saving the data is not displaying correctly example if i enter 1000 it takes as 10.00 so i use filed catlog field inital = 'CURR' . then it is working but sum is not working even i set do_sum = 'X' .

iam writing this code for field catalog .

gs_fcat-row_pos = '1'.

gs_fcat-col_pos = '8'.

gs_fcat-fieldname = 'CWR01'.

gs_fcat-tabname = 'GT_CUSTOM'.

gs_fcat-INTTYPE = 'CURR"

gs_fcat-do_sum = 'X'.

gs_fcat-inttype = 'CURR'. " M "

gs_fcat-no_convext = 'X'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

gs_fcat-INTTYPE = 'CURR" <----- INTTYPE is long one CHAR only, probably you should set GS_FCAT-DATATYPE = 'CURR' and (but I'm not sure) GS_FCAT-INTTYPE = 'P'.

If you use a currency field, you need to indicate the reference field (GS_FCAT-CFIELDNAME = ??????) where the currency is placed

Max

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

gs_fcat-INTTYPE = 'CURR" <----- INTTYPE is long one CHAR only, probably you should set GS_FCAT-DATATYPE = 'CURR' and (but I'm not sure) GS_FCAT-INTTYPE = 'P'.

If you use a currency field, you need to indicate the reference field (GS_FCAT-CFIELDNAME = ??????) where the currency is placed

Max

0 Kudos

thanks, problem is solved using datatype = 'curr' .

thanks and regards,

ramakrishna buddala