Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variance Calculation Error - Message No KV151

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are doing KKS6 ( Variance Calculation), however following error below is is displayed.

I did CK11N, CK24, MFBF and checked KKBC_PKO, everything is fine till here. But when I executed KKS6, below error is coming.

Only remaining var. in version 1 - no target costs for 000000700075

Message no. KV151

Diagnosis

For the calculation of variances with 000000700075 , the target costs in target cost version 1 are missing for the following reasons:

There were no planned costs and/or planned quantities (see earlier message).

The quantities on which the planned costs were based are zero in the time period concerned. This may be caused by the fact that no goods receipt for a cost object (such as a product cost collector or production order) has been entered.

This results in target costs of zero.

System Response

Because no target costs were calculated, the difference between the

planned and actual costs could not be broken down into variance categories. The difference is updated as a remaining variance.

Adv Thanks

Sanjai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you release Cost before GR?

Is your controlling area currency separate then comp code currency? If yes, you need to allow Cost release in Comp code currency also in your Costing Variant (OKKN - Choose your Costing Variant - Assignment tab) OR Apply note 1229004

br, Ajay M

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I went to OKKN ,unable to find where to make this change, OKKN , ( Costing Variant PPC3) Clicked on Assignments ,

clicked on Cost Comp Split in Contr Area Currency , selecte "NEW" , here already company code, costing type '01' and val variant "001" are maintained.

Kindly let me know if should do some other setting

Thanks

Sanjai

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Settings are correct.... Hav you released cost before GR?

Have you assigned variance variant to Material master / Prod order?

br, Ajay M

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Cost is released before GR( *i.e MFBF confirmation)

Variance Key assigned to the FG Material in costing 1 Tab

Product cost collector has the variance key.

*GR = Finished Goods Receipt

Thanks

Sanjai

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

All the above settings are mentioned and GR ( FG Goods Receipt) is done after Std cost estimate release.

Still Im getting the same error below is appearing, when KKS6 is executed . Any solution for fixing this is highly appreciated.

Only remaining var. in version 1 - no target costs for 000000700075

Message no. KV151

Diagnosis

For the calculation of variances with 000000700075 , the target costs in target cost version 1 are missing for the following reasons:

There were no planned costs and/or planned quantities (see earlier message).

The quantities on which the planned costs were based are zero in the time period concerned. This may be caused by the fact that no goods receipt for a cost object (such as a product cost collector or production order) has been entered.

This results in target costs of zero.

System Response

Because no target costs were calculated, the difference between the

planned and actual costs could not be broken down into variance categories. The difference is updated as a remaining variance.

Thanks

Sanjai

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey, its the error for version 1 and not V 0

You need to check how you have set up V1 and which costing variant is used in there..... Cost must be calculated using that Costing Variant

br, Ajay M