cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation for religion identified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are in the positive time. I have a requirement to make a holiday based on the religion. Ex.. If an employee is Christian, then "good Friday" is only applicable to Christian employees, so I have created holiday class for good Friday, but my requirement is, I need to have an operation in time schema for check employee religion in info type 0002 (Personal Data)

I have searched much but I could not find such an operation in time schema, pls any one can help me how I can achieve this?

Thanks

manju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Manju;

You can try to read the field religion like this:

D TABLEP0002VARGBKONFE

Regards;

Okan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi okan,

Thz for ur response.. The operation u gave is for the payroll, I hope soo. Pls correct me if I'm wrong..do u think it can be used for time management?

Thanks,

Manju

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why Do you want to go for PCR for this , if the Holiday shd be applicable Based on the Religion Maintaiin the Religion in Holidays in Holiday Calendar and maintain Religion in IT0002 for Employee so that will suffice the Requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manju;

As I have written before and as Sikindar approved my point, did you try to enter religion to the holiday in the calendar and religion in IT0002?

Regards;

Okan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

As experts have pointed out.. you just need to define religion in holidays and SAP does the rest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sikindar/Okan,

You both are absolutely correct, I have done as u mentioned but my requirement is "good today " is only holiday for Christians employees but if they worked on that day that worked hours will be consider as OT.

For this case, I need to write a PCR. I hope calling the holiday class and making decision in PCR is not sufficient. I'm tring to call holiday class ( good Friday) as well as "religion" in IT0002

In time management schema I did not found operation to make decission on religion. Are they any standard operation there or without having operation can I do it or do I want to create customer operation?

Thanks,

Manjula

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how abt this

Why cant we have a another holiday class which is customer specific and the holiday class will be assigned to "Good Today"and we will Query PCR based on Holiday Class....if this will not suffice the requirement...

i feel Going for Custom Function based on Religion is the only option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manju;

As far as I know, I had suxh experience. But I know that when you define holiday if you choose religion it controls religion field in It0002 and count that day as holiday or not in IT0007.

I think you can try this.

Regards;

Okan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write one operation of yours and identify the religion from IT0002 for the employee.

Ask the technical resource from your team and identify the place in schema where you will need the check.

Thanks & REgards, Swapnil Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sapnil,

Actually I'm looking any standard operation for it, Is there any think standard available???

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

we dont have standard operation for the religion.

go for custom operation and try

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30683d9b-b2e1-2c10-31a4-8ef6f8ba9b99?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/de/45/d9896a97125595e10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

regards,

mohammed