cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Builder - runtime data cache - Error when creating cache list

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

When I go into the Integration Builder --> Administration --> Runtime tab --> Data Cache

I get a message saying "Error when creating cache list".

All cache areas look ok and I do not see any other error.

Also, RFC INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI looks good.

Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitri,

Check users PIDIRUSER, PIREPUSER, PIISUPER, etc... If some of them is locked, unlock it and try again.

Regards,

Diego Estanguini Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

No user is locked...

I found an OSS note which could solve the problem

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction SXI_CACHE to update the Integration Directory cache. Alternatively, you can use the following URLs to update the CPA cache. Use XIDIRUSER to refresh the cache.

For complete cache refresh u2013 http://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

For delta cache refresh u2013 http://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=delta

If this does not solve the issue, check transaction SLDCHECK to ensure that connection to SLD is available. If the connection fails, check the configuration in the transaction SLDAPICUST. Make sure that the password maintained is correct and the maintained service user is not locked.

Now in the Integration Repository go to Environment u2192 Clear SLD Data Cache. Also go to Integration Directoy and clear the cache using menu Environment u2192 Clear SLD Data Cache.

Open the XI Start Page and click on Administration. On the Repository tab, choose Cache Overview. Refresh the cache using the buttons/icons on the right. Use XIDIRUSER to refresh the cache. Carry out cache refresh in the same way on the Directory and Runtime tabs.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the logviewer and I see this:

Message: Could not find central app server in SLD. SLD client == null

Category: com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIIntegrationServer

Application: sap.com/com.sap.xi.services

Thread: _Thread[HTTP Worker _[@1037968042],5,Dedicated Application Thread]

Arguments:

DSR Transaction: fc9b1240fe4311e08c4c001e0bfd2100

Message Code:

Session: 78193

Transaction: SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : [832ffffffbfffffffe307ffffffeeffffffbb]

User: PISUPER

Time Zone: +0200

CSN Component: BC-XI

DC Component: com.sap.xi.util.misc

Correlation ID: 137543651000000004

DSR Root Context ID: 26EBDAD0FE4311E0ABE7001E0BFD2100

DSR Connection: fc9b1240fe4311e08c4c001e0bfd2100

DSR Counter: 0

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh - they will know how to do it.........i think this refresh will give some error in your XI system because of the ID error you are getting.......so ask your basis guys to check the J2EE system logs to check if some error is occurring..............try restarting your XI server completely and then see if there is no error in startup logs............then again do a complete CPACache refresh and see if there is no error in it............then try activating ID objects again.......

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Full CPA cache refresh was performed --> problem persists

System was completely restarted --> problem persists

So, there must be something else wrong.