cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'. (IES 10901) (WIS 10901)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have BO XI 4 running on BI 7.0 running on same 64 bit windows server. We intergrated with BI and tried creating the Web Intelligence reports on top of a universe sitting on cube. The Web Intelligence produces results/report when we used one dimension.

When we use more than one dimension, we get the following error.

Database error: The MDX query SELECT { } ON COLUMNS , CROSSJOIN( [0D0CUMENT].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS, [0MATERIAL].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS ) DIMENSION PROPERTIES MEMBER_CAPTION ON ROWS FROM [$Z02_C01] failed to execute with the error Error occurred when starting the parser: timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'. (IES 10901) (WIS 10901)

Can someone please help with this?

Thanks,

Briston

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Briston,

In BO 3.1 happens the same error, and the note 1032461solves it. Perhaps the same procedure in BO 4 works.

Greetings,

Leonel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried placing the librfc32.dll in the usr\sap\BI7\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64 folder. Could it be that I might have used the wrong version of dll?

Thanks,

Briston

Former Member
0 Kudos

To determine the most current version of librfc32.dll, see Note 413708. The version depends on BW

AzizH
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Briston ,

Its resolved mine as well .. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error comes from BW side, you need to show it to your BASIS admin for help resolving it.