Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGLF101 - Reclassification of customer and vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need small help in resolving one issue:

As per my understanding, reclassification of customers should be done if the customer is having credit balance at the end of the month.

But I have a customer with debit line items and it is selecting these line items while running FAGLF101 transaction code for reclassification. We are in ECC5.0

FYI: These line items are coming when we select both account types 'D' and 'K' in the selection screen. If I give only 'D', these items are not coming even though these are customer line items.

Any advice where to check?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check the following in OBBU.

1.Under Sort method - Receivables ensure that Customer, Vendor & GL Postings are ticked. Also ensure that under ACCOUNT reconciliation accounts of vendors are given and different adjustment accounts(vendor regrouping adjustment accountsliab) and one target account(ie., vendor regrouping target accountCurrent asset) is given.

2.Under Sort method - Payables ensure that Customer, Vendor & GL Postings are ticked. Also ensure that under ACCOUNT reconciliation accounts of customers are given and adjustment account(Customer Regrouping Adjustment AccountCurrent asset side) and target account(Customer Regrouping Target Accountliab) is given.

Hope the above solves your issue.

Regds

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OBBU do the config as below.

For receivables select "Vend.pstg" and assign Adjustment A/c and Target a/c for vendor recon a/c in Transaction key V09.

For payables select "Cust.pstg" and assign Adjustment A/c and Target a/c for Customer recon a/c in Transaction key V05.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanumonu,

Thanks for reply.

When I check the configuration, For receivables we assigned V05 and for Payables we assigned V07.

I couldn't find any V09 at all.

Please advice me if I miss any thing?

Thanks,