Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVALID XML ERROR IN MONI

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My interface is ABAP PROXY to JDBC in DEV it is workin fine in QUAL in SXMB_MONI it is throwing INVALID XML ERROR

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MaterialPlantFromSAP_to_MaterialPl~ com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x16) was found in the element content of the document.

In ECC QUAL in moni it is showing black colour flag in PI MONI this error i am facing.DATA comin from sorce is 80000 records at one shot it is error due to large data?.

I am trying to open the PAYLOAD in message it is showing data too large.

Please help me regarding this issue any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you want to validate the payload to findout invalid character. for this refer http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d026d253-3108-2c10-69a0-a5460fc1f...

I hope this might be helpful for you.

Thanks,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x16) was found in the element content of the document.

This is a very odd character. Could you check the data quality in sender system? Maybe you have an invalid table entry.

Does this error happen in any scenario?

> In ECC QUAL in moni it is showing black colour flag in PI MONI this error i am facing.DATA comin from sorce is 80000 records at one shot it is error due to large data?.

I don't think so. But you might have trouble in JDBC adapter is the allowed message size is restricted. You should change the scenario in a way, that the ABAP proxy sends small packets of message instead (5000 - 10000 records)