cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi Report Error: INF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having an issue with one of the WEBI report. As soon as I open the report it pops up a box with header HTTP Status 500 - Internal error and error in the box is (Error: INF). On data refresh it gives the same error after couple of minutes, but if I edit the report and refresh the data (from edit report page) it gets the report contents. There are other reports which are based on the same universe and work fine.

Any idea/direction is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error if in BI 4.o can be resolved by opening the report in Modify mode. Once in modify mode refresh the report completely and once you have data do a purge and do a save as . The report will start working. We had this issue and was resolved by following the above steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MTALIS,

I have this issue with 3.1. I already did what you suggested but did not work.

Thanks for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an old thread.. but just to share my finding..

• we are on xi 3.1 sp3 fp 3.3
  • we got this issue in one of our webi reports
  • we found it was due to input control in the report
  • delete the input control, save and export the report. the error should go.
  • once confirmed, re-create the input control as required.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of the product are you on? I see one instance where this error could be given - ADAPT01495730. That particular problem was fixed in XI3.1 FP3.5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John

Thanks a lot for the response. We are using XI 3.1 FP3.3. This seems to be a problem with only one particular report. We are already in process of upgrading to XI 4, so upgrade would not be an option here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. I suppose redesigning the report may be preferable to patching in light of your move to BI 4.0.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

That's what I was thinking, but was still curious to find out if there is a fix to this issue.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm confused with what you are asking? Let me clarify my explanation - it's a code level problem so the solution is to install a patch which corrects the code.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

I was clear on the solution which you suggested. Considering the two points, one - , I am not getting the error message ADAPT01495730 and two - It's happening only with one report however the other reports from the same universe are working fine. So I am still not convinced that the FP 3.5 will fix this issue. But any ways that's not an option as we are moving to BI 4.0. It's better to create the report again.

Thanks a lot again for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adapt is actually a tracking system used to track code changes (enhancements, bugs etc.) so that number can be thought of like an incident number. So you won't see that in your error message. The Adapt I referenced was not reproducible in FP3.5.

It is indeed possible that you are seeing a different problem (sometimes the same error message is given for different problems). So one last thing I could suggest before you close this off would be that you can raise this to technical support and depending on the exact issue (does it require connectivity to your database etc.) they may be able to test the report internally to confirm it's fixed in 3.5. However, given that you don't want to patch since you are moving to a new version anyway, that would probably be a waste of time for all parties involved.

Sorry for the confusion with the Adapt etc.

Thanks,

John