cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment transfer from PR to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client requirement was that the attachments in purchase requisition should get transferred to PO automatically, whenever the PO is created with reference to the PR

We have written a program for such automatic transfer of attachments and tested, it was working fine.

Now the problem is that in production sometimes the attachments are not getting transferred to PO.

There is no specific pattern of this issue. That means sometimes the attachments are transferred to PO but sometimes they are not.

We hve already checked following points.

1. Tried to replicate the issue in test environment but in test environment we are not getting any problem. The attachments are

transferred successfully in test environment.

2. There is no change in process of creating the PO by user

3. The attachments in PR are attached in ME51N and sometimes ME52N, but the issue occurs for both types of attachments

4. There is no security role change for the users.

5. We tried asking the user to change the computer that he is using (Although it doesnt looks very logical).

6. The issue is not relevant with any document type

Please let me know if you have faced any similar issue OR if you can think of any different reason for this issue

Thanks,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The attachment to PR is via GOS or via DMS ?

If it is via DMS, then the document link is automatically transferred to PO when you create w.r.t PR (provided your DMS is configured & setup).

If you can elaborate on what your Z program does, what it checks for etc. then maybe can provide some helpful inputs.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a requirement to to transfer the attachments from PR to PO , and as per SAP Note 1140398 there seems to be a BADI that needs to be implemented. Can anybody help us to get the badi name that must be implemented.

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

KR

Mahendra

former_member248088
Participant
0 Kudos

hello mahendra,

i hope this is the badi def  ME_REQ_POSTED.

but not pretty much sure.