cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error (-131) [131-183] -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to Everyone,

My Customer upgraded from SB1 8.81 PL08 to PL09. But from yesterday my customer for every new client installation (Not Upgrade from Old one) he has the following system error at SB1 first startup "Internal error (-131) [131-183] - ".

For all the other clients who upgraded from the previous PL there is no problem. The SB1 Start Up correct and also our Add on.

Has anybody face the same problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of add-on are you running, if its a customized add-on please have recompiled to a programmer

to have i compatible with PL 09. For non customized add-on PL 09 might have a bug. Check it out in a

test server for compatibility or you may try higher Patch. Some Patch needs a pre-requisites.

Since upgrading PL 08 to 09 rans successfully you can use this procedure.

Thanks.

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution from SAP

1. Check if this file exists : C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml

If it exists, then rename file "C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml" to “b1-local-machine.xml.original”

2. Copy the file from here

"C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml"

to

"C:\*\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf\b1-local-machine.xml"

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, resolve the issue...!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, you must reinstall this B1 client. Before reinstall, make sure it is clean.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon

I have allready did this...

The problem is that for every new client installation in PL09 i have the same error...

i try to find what does this error mean...no results...

Thnx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

All internal errors are linked to certain External resource not available. In your case, you need to find out what is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea where can i found reference for all that internal error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is usually included in the error message such as "Internal error (-5002)" means Invalid Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

you may check this link:

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would like to complete that the error comes during our Addon connection at startup...

But this happens for new client installations....ONLY!!

For all the other client upgrade installation from PL08-> PL09 there is no problem.

The SAP Business One start correct and also the addons connect successfully.

Finally I have the same problem also in a new customer..