cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error activating logical port for service group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reconfigured the Starter Services because I changed the backend.

It all worked fine, but in SOAMANAGER it throws an error when trying to activate logical ports for service group /IWCNT/BPC_SERVICE_GROUP (error is thrown for all 4 service groups he wants to activate)

Configuration of proxy '/IWCNT/CO_BPC_CONT_BYID_QR_OB' failed

Failed to create logical port for local shortcut.

Service group '/IWCNT/BPC_SERVICE_GROUP' is not assigned to the own business system.

Failed to create a logical port using Service Registry.

Use profile name = 'SAPLOGONPROFILE' version = '4'

Failed to create a logical port for inbound interfaceCustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDAndContact' 'http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global'

UDDI error: No Primary Services Registry maintained in this System.

I checked:

1. The provider system name

2. WSIL works fine

3. The profiles used are the same

If i take a deeper look at the service groups there where no logical ports created.

Thank you

Regards

Pit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pit,

did you release all the services in the backend system? If you open the WSIL (which must point to your new backend system), do you see the service CustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDAndContact in there (it might be called slightly different)?

One more thing might be the profile version. Is the profile that you used in the backend system also version 4?

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the profiles that were used are the same.

Do I have to release services manually at the backend?

The service I see in the SCL system (Web Service Configuration):

CustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDAndContactPersonInternalIDQueryResponse_Out

But no logical ports are configured.

If I open the WSIL XML connection there is no entry like CustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDAndContact.

Regards

Pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pit,

you have to release the services with the profile that you exchanged. You can do it one by one manually, or using the business scenario mentioned in Note 1480794.

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

I released the scenario mentioned in the note 1480794 on the backend.

The profile that is used is the SAPLOGONPROFILE version 4 I exported the profile from the backend, and imported the profile on the SCL system.

Regards

Pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pit,

first of all I would recommend that you open the WSIL. Please make sure that this WSIL is really pointing to your new backend system (I had once changed the system, but forgotten to update the URL of the WSIL in my configuration). If you open the WSIL you should find an entry with "ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR".

If that is not the case, it means that the service is not yet released in the backend system. So go to the backend system, start SOAMANAGER and search for \*ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR\* in the single web service configuration -- do you see an enpoint for this service?

You could also open the Business Scenario that was created when importing the XML file from the Note (I think STARTER_SERVICES_ALL) If you click there on the Provider tab, do you see the

ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR?

If yes, then try to deactivate and activate the service again. Maybe you get some errors during the activation?

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

in the WSIL XML file is no entry with "ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR".

In the backend system there is an service called:

CustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonByIDAndContactPersonInternalIDQueryResponse_In

with the internal name:

ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR

But in this service, no endpoints are defined.

Regards

Pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pit,

You found the problem: There are no endpoints for service ECC_CUSTOMCONTACTPERSONQR.

The way to create them is described in our 'Configuration Guide' in chapter '3.3.2 Configure the Service Provider for Starter

Services Endpoints'.

You can find the guide here: https://service.sap.com/instguides --> SAP Business Suite Applications --> Duet Enterprise --> Feature Pack 1 for Duet Enterprise 1.0 --> SAP Configuration Guide

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I followed the steps mentioned in the guide (3.3.2) but it didn´t work at all.

The services uses all the same profile. The profile is importet in the SCL.

When I process the pending tasks this massages shown up:

Failed to create a logical port using WSIL (This step is red)

Use profile name = 'SAPLOGONPROFILE' version = '4' (This step is OK = green)

Target WSIL type SAP_6.40 (This step is OK = green)

Failed to create a logical port for inbound interface 'CustomerERPRelationshipContactPersonUpdateRequestC' 'http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2' (This step is red)

Could not determine service using WSIL query (This step is red)

Is it normal that on the SCL, in the Business Scenario Configuration there are no entries in the Service Definitions for the Duet_Starter_Service_All scenario.

Regards