cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: "Error while processing your query"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created two classes, a Model class and a Data class, based on How-To guide that I found from wiki sdn. I am not build the classes exactly same as the guides, but I change a bit accordingly to my requirement. In short, I am not using the FLIGHT information, but Employee information. So, I just change the variables and data types, but the class frameworks are still same as per the guide.

When I finish build the Model class, I create an empty Data class, and test the service. The browser return the XML result that I expected. Well, then I continue build my Data class, and then I tried to test the query. The browser keep on return me HTTP 500 error message when I test the query, but if I test the metadata in the browser, it return me the correct result. I tried to put debugger point in the class, and run the service, the debug point is not stop:(

After went through this forum, I think I should clear the cache to run another round of test. After I clear the cache, and metadata cache from SPRO, then I re-run the service. Now, the metadata is fail also. It return me this error:

Note 

The following error text was processed in system ER4 : The ASSERT condition was violated.
The error occurred on the application server GBLONERP04_ER4_00 and in the work process 1 . 
The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
The ABAP call stack was: 
Method: FIND_MODEL_DESTINATION of program /IWFND/CL_MGW_API_DST_FINDER==CP
Method: GET_RFC_DESTINATION of program /IWFND/CL_MGW_MED_MDL_LOAD====CP
Method: /IWFND/IF_MED_MDL_LOAD~LOAD_STRUCTURAL_MODEL of program /IWFND/CL_MGW_MED_MDL_LOAD====CP
Method: GET_EXTERNAL_MODEL of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_DB_ACCESS===CP
Method: GET_META_DATA_FOR_EXT_MODEL of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_DB_ACCESS===CP
Method: /IWFND/IF_MED_MDL_PERSIST_RE~GET_META_DATA_MODEL of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_DB_ACCESS===CP
Method: CREATE_CLUSTERED_META_MODEL of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_PROVIDER====CP
Method: GET_CACHED_META_MODELS of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_PROVIDER====CP
Method: GET_SHARED_META_MODELS of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_PROVIDER====CP
Method: GET_SERVICE_GROUP of program /IWFND/CL_MED_MDL_PROVIDER====CP

Do anyone of you experience this before? Or do you have any advice for me when create custom Model and Data class?

Besides that, do you know how can we debug the class when we test the service? This is really important else it is hard for developer to know which line of codes goes wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Edison Wang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SergioFerrari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edison,

the program stack shows method FIND_MODEL_DESTINATION as last called. It seems something about Gateway Destination. I would start verifying the destinations you set up via different /nSPRO activities under the SAP Netweaver Gateway node.

It strange the Debugger is not working, did you used the type external breakpoint ? [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/af/0cb5403fd63426e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/af/0cb5403fd63426e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the information.

The problem was caused by I removed and inserted the Model Group configuration in view "/IWBEP/VC_MGW_SG". I am new to this configuration, and I realized that each time I remove the entry from this view, I have to go into the Package to remove the GW Data Model as well, else the service couldn't be activated correctly. I didn't knows that SAP also did insert entries into view "/IWFND/VC_COOBGR", and error above occur due to multiple entries found in this view.

So I went into this view, and remove the old entries, and execute the service again. It is working now. Besides that, I activate the external debugging in SICF after I set the External Debugging point in my program, and now the debugger is triggered.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Edison Wang