cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital personnel file configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

First of all... Wishing a very happy new year.

I am new to HCM and Digital personnel files. Now actually I need to configure digital personnel file for HR personnel records, I had small experience in SAP Records management. I did some basic configurations for DPF, Now I want to check personnel records(DPF), but I dont understand how to check or where to check it. Actually I checked it in PA30, but could not find how to navigate to DPF. Also I would appreciate if somebody shares a step by step configuration guide for DPF config. I got idea of creation of records models etc... I am looking for your quick replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

CSY.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I request your help to configure DPF, would appreciate quick help on this.

Regards,

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Have you got any more informasjon for your post. Could you please share the information you got or find your self with me on DPF.  I need step by step configuration guide for DPF. Thnaks in advansed.

Regards

Anpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anpan,

I explored in many ways, and myself prepared a blog on this. You can go through http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/u/56138

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chandra

can you share your email address with me?

bcs the consultant who implemented SAP in my org provided solution by DMS (Document Mgt system) but which is totally MM, PS part

if you can i want to have official discussion with you in more details.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am in UK and currently I may not get time. But you can reach me on my email: getcs@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chandra

system is saying there is no t-code name-ORGAZINER. how can i start doing it in IDES.

and liked DMS is there any separate server setup required for this DPF?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can refer to the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/ja/43/866b57ec875965e10000000a422035/content.htm

Also for the DPF to work , as per the documentation you need to set up a single record model , you can check out the tcode organizer , but pre-requsite to that is the records management must be present in your system , you can take help of any basis person to check the same.

Regards

sameer